View Full Version : Valley Brook Police Chief arrested

Roadhawg
09-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Good luck explaining this one....

http://newsok.com/valley-brook-police-chief-stays-in-job-for-now-despite-arrest/article/3604495?custom_click=pod_lead_news

kevinpate
09-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Paid admin leave ..... sounds like the norm. Isn't that where all PS folk, all govt. folk even, initially land when wrong-doing is first alleged?

BDK
09-16-2011, 08:55 AM
I think it's probably good to do so until conviction or a guilty plea, but I think there should be a provision for the return of paid leave salary post conviction. If he were in the private sector he'd be fired post arrest, though.

SSEiYah
09-16-2011, 04:04 PM
shocking!...or not...

Thunder
09-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Nude dancers at the clubs there should be coming forward with rape and bribery accusations.

Roadhawg
09-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Nude dancers at the clubs there should be coming forward with rape and bribery accusations.

WTF are you talking about?

MDot
09-16-2011, 04:50 PM

I'm not sure what he's trying to say but I know there are a lot of strip clubs in Valley Brook along 59th between Eastern and I-35, so I'm pretty sure it's something to do with that.

Thunder
09-16-2011, 05:01 PM

Please take a drive along the front of Vally Brook and you will see. Also, please take a look at a criminal picture of him and feel the vibe on the kind of guy he potentially can be.

MDot knows there are clubs there. Along with thousands of Oklahomans.

Roadhawg
09-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Please take a drive along the front of Vally Brook and you will see. Also, please take a look at a criminal picture of him and feel the vibe on the kind of guy he potentially can be.

MDot knows there are clubs there. Along with thousands of Oklahomans.

I know there are strip clubs there but I was wondering where you came up with the rape and bribery charges.

Thunder
09-16-2011, 06:23 PM
I know there are strip clubs there but I was wondering where you came up with the rape and bribery charges.

Usually it takes a person to be arrested and exposed for anyone to speak out, if any. I'm sure he frequent the clubs there and mingle with the nude employees. Put it all together, the potential is there.

Midtowner
09-17-2011, 08:59 AM
Seriously Thunder? He's innocent until proven guilty, and you've just accused him of things for which no evidence whatsoever exists? Talk like that can literally get you sued.

Roadhawg
09-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Usually it takes a person to be arrested and exposed for anyone to speak out, if any. I'm sure he frequent the clubs there and mingle with the nude employees. Put it all together, the potential is there.

Thunder, what if we started saying you sexually assaulted every women that came to the Golden Goose Flea Market? Would you think that was a right thing to say?
After all the potential is there.

Roadhawg
09-17-2011, 09:20 AM
Seriously Thunder? He's innocent until proven guilty, and you've just accused him of things for which no evidence whatsoever exists? Talk like that can literally get you sued.

I usually just do the face palm on Thunders posts and move on

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/cthulhu19887/forum/facepalm/facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotiv.jpg

Thunder
09-17-2011, 09:26 AM
Thunder, what if we started saying you sexually assaulted every women that came to the Golden Goose Flea Market? Would you think that was a right thing to say?
After all the potential is there.

How can the potential be there? That is just impossible! :-O

BBatesokc
09-17-2011, 09:45 AM
I gotta say I'm kinda tickled to see it happen to him. I've dealt with him before. He thinks Valley Brook PD doesn't have to abide by open records laws and is a real jerk. For a guy not that old he also acts pretty decrepit - had a cane when I saw him at a deposition. Don't know if its the meth of not, but he really shouldn't be leading a police department - even one as unprofessional as Valley Brook.

badfish77
09-17-2011, 01:05 PM
I hate to say it but I agree with Thunder. I bet this guy is into more than just drugs. I was unfortunately arrested in Valley Brook last year, I was in and out of jail in less than 45 minutes. Just enough time to get all my information and make sure I would show up for my court date so they could get all their fees and fines etc... A scam of a police department out to make as much money as possible harrassing folks.

adaniel
09-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Why that town even exists besides being OKC's island of sin is beyond me.

A town that survives off of strippers, bars, and speeding/DUI revenue yet only has 1,000 people could at least find a decent chief of police right? :dizzy:

RadicalModerate
09-17-2011, 11:23 PM
Breaking Bad is one of my favorite TV shows.
I'm thinkin' somebody is fishing for a Reality Show based on a variation on the theme.

(P.S. When it come to Twilight Zone "suburbs" nothing/noplace beats "Forest Park". Even David "Eraserhead, Etc." Cronenberg will not exit I-35 at NE 36th St. Eastbound.)

bombermwc
09-19-2011, 07:23 AM
Valley Brook - the biggest pile of crap corrupt city ij OK. Ready to speed trap you at any cost...even exceeding the city limits just to make a buck. Everything that can be wrong about that town, is.

And this couldn't have happened to a better person.