View Full Version : And the #1 suburb in America is...

Dustin
09-01-2011, 07:19 PM
http://www.cnbc.com/id/44347217?slide=11

Debzkidz
09-02-2011, 08:52 AM
cool!

MDot
09-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Wow, that's pretty impressive!

Easy180
09-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Barely edged out Valley Brook

MDot
09-02-2011, 07:46 PM
I mean it's impressive for it to be ranked #1 Suburb in America.

venture
09-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Yay...another survey for people in Oklahoma to thump their chests about. Am I the only one that wishes these dumb surveys would just go away? Yeah it great that a city is rated so high...but at the end of the day, who cares besides politicians, local Chambers, and ego thumpers on message boards. Eeesh...I think this heat is finally making me grumpy. lol

MDot
09-02-2011, 07:59 PM
I agree with you even though I just gave this survey props, but I do agree that they should just go away cause the majority of them don't matter anyways. I just thought this was cool cause I live in Edmond and wouldn't have ever thought of it to be the #1 Suburb, even though this poll is probably full of it, like you said it gives us Okies something to "thump our chests about". Lol but yes I hate these polls cause they mean nothing but every now and then it goes to my head and someone has to put me back in place. (thanks venture) lol

Thunder
09-02-2011, 10:03 PM
I honestly don't see how Edmond could have made the list. All I see on this forum, Edmond has been closing down businesses one way or another.

MDot
09-02-2011, 10:07 PM
I honestly don't see how Edmond could have made the list. All I see on this forum, Edmond has been closing down businesses one way or another.

I think that's why it intrigued me so much Thunder. Lol but Edmond is a lovely place to live, it's just having a hard time at the moment.

bretthexum
09-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Yay...another survey for people in Oklahoma to thump their chests about. Am I the only one that wishes these dumb surveys would just go away? Yeah it great that a city is rated so high...but at the end of the day, who cares besides politicians, local Chambers, and ego thumpers on message boards. Eeesh...I think this heat is finally making me grumpy. lol

Any survey that looks good for Oklahoma = Yay! We're awesome
Any survey that's bad = these lists are stupid and wrong

lol

Bunty
09-07-2011, 05:43 PM

On the positive side, it was nice how they made the Edmond Wal-Mart by I-35 look like a nice and quaint fake two story look to it. Other Wal-Mart super centers in Oklahoma don't look that fancy.