View Full Version : Coming Soon to Bricktown

metro
04-01-2005, 08:50 AM
I thought I would start a thread of announcements of stores coming to Bricktown. I was reading the new Gazette today and Drinkz , I suppose a bar, is coming soon to Bricktown on Reno facing the Alley

Midtowner
04-01-2005, 08:53 AM
Good to hear!

Curt
04-01-2005, 09:17 AM
I wish Detroit had places like Bricktown. It sounds like that is going to be quite the happening place to go. All the times I have been to OKC and I never spent anytime down there, next time I will.

Midtowner
04-01-2005, 04:44 PM
They had an ad in today's Gazette.

Looks like it'll be a Skyy bar type place.

Sooner&RiceGrad
04-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Is that a rave club?

If not, what is Skyy Bar? Yes, I am out of it... LOL

soonerguru
04-03-2005, 01:33 AM
Skyy Bar is such a joke. I was driving through Bricktown the other night and their superhip urban DJ was playing Rick Springfield.

metro
04-04-2005, 03:08 PM
I haven't been since it changed to Skyybar however it has one of the best spots in bricktown on the forth floor of JDM place overlooking all of Bricktown. Just because its not your type of place doesnt mean its not a good place. I like the concept better than some of the other clubs that have occupied that space

Midtowner
04-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Skyy is suposedly pretty nice from what I've heard. I'm not much of a clubber -- when I'm in Bricktown, I'm at either the Brewery or Tapwerks. Prefer the live band and good beer to mix drinks and club muzak.

We need a little of everything in Bricktown, and from what I've been told Skyy makes its contrabution very well.

metro
04-08-2005, 12:05 PM
I drove by the otherday and noticed Bricktown Skateboards in one of the metal steel yard buildings furthest east, does anyone know anything about this??? Also, Bricktown Limos is new on the east side of the parking garage

metro
05-16-2005, 11:18 PM
I've got updated pics in my gallery: I believe the old wells fargo bldg pic is the one currently being remodeled for the new bar, Drinkz

Luke
05-17-2005, 04:14 AM
My roommate actually works at that skatepark. It's called Ultimate Limits. The web site is http://www.okculs.com. THey're not going to be in that building for long. He told me this summer they are planning on buliding a new facility somewhere else (not downtown).

And I thought of another project: the Bricktown warehouse that is to be converted into living space. I forgot the details on that one too, but I remember it exists.

metro
05-17-2005, 12:24 PM
Your either referring to the Factory, or the Steel Yard, either one are indefinetely on hold.

Luke
05-18-2005, 04:36 AM
Not the factory... Maybe the steelyard, I guess.