View Full Version : Poodles

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Thunder
08-25-2011, 07:20 PM
Its very rare to find any across the state. Pet shops are disappearing all around us. Now where can I find one that will be exactly like this one below?

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5593/poodleminipeanutpuppype.jpg

All I know is best bet is to search through private breeders, which is generally at private homes, so I made a post on CL hoping to find one.

There is a couple listed on Kijiji out of Guthrie that is similar, but too young, so I asked the seller for latest pictures if any is left since the ads are 1 to 2 months old.

Before people lash out at me... There is nothing wrong with wanting a son.

Midtowner
08-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Go to a shelter. Don't encourage breeders. That's a business that needs to die.

That said, I recall you can't even take care of cats. What makes you think you can take care of a dog???? That's a much bigger commitment.

Thunder
08-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Go to a shelter. Don't encourage those asshole breeders.

The only shelter that I know of is the one on 29th and Bryant. It is the closest one. That requires constant nearly every day to check, because a Poodle like this one will go out extremely fast. There is nothing wrong with breeders. Not all of them are bad.

bandnerd
08-25-2011, 08:09 PM
Unless you get a reputable breeder, you're going to end up with a dog with major physical or medical issues. Backyard breeders are a no-go in my opinion. You're better off with a mutt from a shelter. They have fewer health problems and usually fewer personality problems.

That said...why? Why do you want a dog? Please don't call it a "son."

rcjunkie
08-25-2011, 08:34 PM
The only shelter that I know of is the one on 29th and Bryant. It is the closest one. That requires constant nearly every day to check, because a Poodle like this one will go out extremely fast. There is nothing wrong with breeders. Not all of them are bad.

Just check their website daily, they post a description and picture of all animals that are ready for adoption.

Thunder
08-26-2011, 05:38 AM
I may have found one. Emailed this lady for pictures of the boy. She sent me some, but not the kind I'm looking for. I showed her the picture above and she said that there will be one ready in four weeks (too young right now). Hoping its like the one in the picture! Seems like a nice breeder, especially thoughtful of the puppy not being ready yet. She might send me pix of him or I go up to check him out.

Thunder
08-26-2011, 09:46 AM
I got pix of him and he's so frickin cute! His name is Taz and she will immediately be calling him Taz. She will hold him for me until next month when he is ready to go home with me. Its 70 miles away, so I can't just go on a long trip back 'n forth, but she will send me pictures every few days. Until then, I will get his things in order and prepare his spot for bed. Becky, a vendor at the market, will be having me as a regular customer for clothes, hats, costumes, and goodies. :-)

betts
08-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Just make sure she doesn't offer to bring the dog to you. That's a huge red flag for a puppy mill. You should go pick the puppy up, and he should be a minimum of 8 weeks old, so he's been properly socialized with other puppies. Ask to meet both parents, or if the father of the puppy is from elsewhere, make sure you at least meet the mom. She may be thin, but she should otherwise look healthy. Make sure she has a good temperment. The puppy should have bright eyes without discharge and also come up to you and be at least interested. A purebred dog should be expensive, but you should get a health guarantee for a certain period of time. A good breeder will ask you to return the puppy to him or her if there is a problem, at any age, and will insist you never give the puppy to a shelter. A dog is a member of your family for ten+ years, so it is better to be safe than sorry. You don't want a backyard breeder or puppy mill puppy that will cost you more in vet bills than the price of a carefully bred puppy. Good luck and enjoy.

Roadhawg
08-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Go to a shelter. Don't encourage breeders. That's a business that needs to die.

That said, I recall you can't even take care of cats. What makes you think you can take care of a dog???? That's a much bigger commitment.

Not only that but I thought you didn't have any money. You can afford to get a dog from a breeder but can't afford a place to live?

Midtowner
08-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Just a few weeks ago, you had a spat with you mother and were homeless. Think real hard about whether you have the financial wherewithall to care for a dog. Be able to budget about $40/month for food and be able to eat about $400 at any given time in vet bills. Also be able to pay about $30-50/month for flea and heartworm meds. Also, with a puppy, you're going to need to get a carpet shampooer for messes. That'll be a one-time cost of at least $100. Also, since you're getting a pure bred, be ready to hear in a few years that your dog has a skin condition (very common in pure bred poodles) which you're going to have to medicate.

Is this something you can do? Getting a dog is a big commitment, based on what you've disclosed about yourself, I really doubt you have the ability to keep your financial situation secure enough for the next 10+ years to take care of a pet. It is not too late to step back from this and reconsider.

Roadhawg
08-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Good advise

Barry Luxton
08-26-2011, 10:43 AM
Five bucks says that this poor pooch will be euthanized in under a year.

Thunder
08-26-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm experienced and know what to do. The only financial problem was finding a place that doesn't jack up high income requirement. Anyway, everything is fine. I've managed two cats while living on my own nearly 5 years along with tons of fish. I can do it. No problem. lol

Midtowner
08-26-2011, 12:20 PM
I'm experienced and know what to do. The only financial problem was finding a place that doesn't jack up high income requirement. Anyway, everything is fine. I've managed two cats while living on my own nearly 5 years along with tons of fish. I can do it. No problem. lol

Why don't you try fostering dogs at first through a local rescue program? How are your two cats? Didn't you have to give 'em up?

MustangGT
08-26-2011, 12:57 PM
I second rescue dogs. I have a 2 year old male Pomeranian/Chihuahua rescue that is the best companion ever.

Thunder
08-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Why don't you try fostering dogs at first through a local rescue program? How are your two cats? Didn't you have to give 'em up?

Yup, sold one, gave another away. I don't see how that is an issue.

BBatesokc
08-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Is that a poodle or a schnoodle (sp)? Schnoodles are awesome.

Thunder
08-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Is that a poodle or a schnoodle (sp)? Schnoodles are awesome.

Schnoodles is correct spelling according to Google. There is also a Goldenoodle.

Midtowner
08-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Yup, sold one, gave another away. I don't see how that is an issue.

It was because you couldn't afford to take care of 'em, right?

Dogs cost lots more than cats.

bandnerd
08-26-2011, 02:33 PM
It was because you couldn't afford to take care of 'em, right?

Dogs cost lots more than cats.

They don't just cost more in money, but also in time, they aren't litter trained and they require more exercise.

Thunder
08-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Nope. Ex-mom didn't allow them in the house.

PennyQuilts
08-26-2011, 05:33 PM
Unless you get a reputable breeder, you're going to end up with a dog with major physical or medical issues. Backyard breeders are a no-go in my opinion. You're better off with a mutt from a shelter. They have fewer health problems and usually fewer personality problems.

That said...why? Why do you want a dog? Please don't call it a "son."

I'm heavily involved in my Samoyed group and a lot of our members are rescue workers, volunteer at shelters, are vets or work for vets, transport, foster, etc. I take a bit of issue with the comment that mutts from a shelter tend to be healthier with fewer personality problems. Just not so. While there are plenty of breeds that have been bred to be unhealthy (pugs, bulldogs, Great Danes come to mind), there are NO consistent records of genetic disorders passed by mutts since records aren't kept. The myth that cross breeds are healthier is just that. It is better than repeated crossbreeding/inbreeding among dogs that have genetic problems, surely, but there is no guarantee that a shelter mutt isn't just as unhealthy.

Reputable breeders tend to do an excellent job of selective breeding to have healthy dogs. I agree that doesn't include puppy mills and many ignorant backyard breeders.

As for the personality problems, no offense but I just can't see how in the world anyone would come to that conclusion. So many dogs who end up at a shelter come from people who overbreed, dump them, don't train or properly feed them, properly, fail to provide appropriate medical care, leave them chained outside in all weather, fail to responsibly neuter them - blah, blah, blah. There is nothing in the background of the typical dog who ends up in the pound that would consistently result in a dog that is mentally healthier than other dogs. Just being at the pound - a mental asylum for dogs - is traumatic enough to do real damage to the dogs who end up there.

The fosterers in my Samoyed group (and I also have friends in collie rescues) regularly get dogs that run the gauntlet in terms of breeding. It is a sorry state of affairs that so many poorly bred dogs (and even some nicely bred dogs that people were willing to pay more for) end up dumped at the pound with worms (including heart worms), thyroid problems, horribly skinny, worn out from being overbred in puppy mills, allergies from being fed poor quality food and severe emotional problems from having been abused or neglected.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't adopt from the pound but claiming dogs who end up there are healthier and have fewer personality problems just isn't so, there is no reason to assume it is and there are no records available to substantiate the claim since, by their nature, mutts are bred by irresponsible breeders and we don't even know what sort of genetic material they carry or what sort of ailments they end up having. Moreover, historically, plenty of people who have sick mutts are, sadly, also the type who would just dump them or - if they are being "humane" - take them out behind the barn and shoot them to keep them from suffering.

Bostonfan
08-27-2011, 07:01 AM

yes, because cats and fish are just like keeping a dog, good grief.

Please allow me to be frank, you have no ****ing business taking care of a dog!! NONE

Thunder
08-27-2011, 07:52 AM
yes, because cats and fish are just like keeping a dog, good grief.

Please allow me to be frank, you have no ****ing business taking care of a dog!! NONE

You're acting like a child. I've taken care of my doggy for years. What give you the right to determine that I can't have a smaller doggy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_CA3CEec4Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wp0588FiI4

Bostonfan, you lose!

Thunder
08-27-2011, 07:56 AM
Unlike you, Bostonfan, all my pets enjoy celebrating birthdays, holidays, and occasions with me. They enjoy the endless supply of treats and toys. And most of all, they go to the vet regularly for annual shots, checkup, and emergency visits. You can't do any of that, Bostonfan! :-D

Thunder
08-27-2011, 11:49 AM
This will be considered wrong and terrible by Bostonfan, but everyone else understand why I need to buy this. Taz will need a place to eat his food and drink his water. He also need a plushy toy. Look at how cute this set is!

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/thunderokc/Taz/2011-08-27_122601.jpg

Price for the 3 pieces set? $5
The love for Taz? Priceless

Btw, there was no blue. I think the red is fine. What everyone think?

USG'60
08-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Where is that set available, Thunder. Our cat needs new "digs" and that set matches the decor in our den, the only room she will go to. She isn't very bright and won't know those are dog paws in the bowls.

Thunder
08-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Where is that set available, Thunder. Our cat needs new "digs" and that set matches the decor in our den, the only room she will go to. She isn't very bright and won't know those are dog paws in the bowls.

She has one more set left, the same, but gray colored. Be a moment while I go get a picture. Its $5.

Thunder
08-27-2011, 02:01 PM
This one is actually conflicting. While the plushy toy says 'Stud,' it says 'Diva' on the bowl. Maybe you can donate the plushy toy to my puppy? lol

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1556/20110827144655.jpg

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1749/20110827144714.jpg

She only have limited products. Her main focus is producing clothes, outfits, and costumes. Making profit is not what she want to do, because it is a hobby. One day, we are going to work on getting some wholesale items to sell, so she can finally collect profits.

USG'60
08-27-2011, 06:02 PM
I just wanted that one because it would go perfect in our den. If she isn't making any profit on her sales she won't miss my not buying a color I don't really want. Possum is satisfied with the white bowls we use.

Thunder
08-27-2011, 06:26 PM
You may be able to find it again at Dollar Tree this Christmas time. She got them last year at Dollar Tree around Christmas time and resold them. I told her that these set can easily sell for $10-$15, but profits is not important to her. She told me $4, but I opted to pay $5 as stated on the price sticker. Dollar Tree do have really nice things once in a while that businesses buy to resell at proper retail values. The side items is not the primary marketing for her shop. The real money maker is the #1 in Oklahoma outfits she create. Next month, she will start on Halloween costumes. The list are... Clown, Devil, Bumblebee, Witch, Warlock, Angel, and Cow. I'm thinking Devil or Bumblebee unless more designs are added. She didn't write down Ghost or Skeleton. If anyone want custom costumes for the puppies, doggies, kittens, cats, birds, snakes, whatever creatures, go see her asap next month for Halloween. Way cheaper than Walmart.

On that thought, I am going to ask her if she can make small doggy bags for Halloween trick-or-treat for the animals. Dress up your pets, bring them to your favorite market, and get treats from the vendors. Also a costume contest.

USG, what do you think of Bostonfan's comments? LOL

rcjunkie
08-27-2011, 06:37 PM
You may be able to find it again at Dollar Tree this Christmas time. She got them last year at Dollar Tree around Christmas time and resold them. I told her that these set can easily sell for $10-$15, but profits is not important to her. She told me $4, but I opted to pay $5 as stated on the price sticker. Dollar Tree do have really nice things once in a while that businesses buy to resell at proper retail values. The side items is not the primary marketing for her shop. The real money maker is the #1 in Oklahoma outfits she create. Next month, she will start on Halloween costumes. The list are... Clown, Devil, Bumblebee, Witch, Warlock, Angel, and Cow. I'm thinking Devil or Bumblebee unless more designs are added. She didn't write down Ghost or Skeleton. If anyone want custom costumes for the puppies, doggies, kittens, cats, birds, snakes, whatever creatures, go see her asap next month for Halloween. Way cheaper than Walmart.

On that thought, I am going to ask her if she can make small doggy bags for Halloween trick-or-treat for the animals. Dress up your pets, bring them to your favorite market, and get treats from the vendors. Also a costume contest.

What ?, profit not important to her, but she pays a $1 for something then sells it for $5.

Thunder
08-27-2011, 06:59 PM
What ?, profit not important to her, but she pays a $1 for something then sells it for $5.

Incorrect.

She paid $5 for them and resold at same price. Dollar Tree do have SPECIALS in stock that will be a few dollars higher such as gift sets for Christmas. Like I said, she only get a few things to stock on the side. Her main focus is making clothes, outfits, and costumes. Either the selections in stock or custom orders.

If you have pets, please visit Sundance Pet Boutique, but understand what I explained above. Most importantly, always support your local small business owners. As for Becky, she view it as a hobby and appreciation in making items that will bring joy in people and pets' lives. You can either pay $20 at Walmart for a Halloween costume that will last one or couple of days or bless Becky with $5 that will still bring you joy.

http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/1.jpg http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/2.jpg

http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/3.jpg http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/4.jpg

http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/5.jpg http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/6.jpg

http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/7.jpg http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/8.jpg

Becky's work area.

http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/9.jpg http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/10.jpg

She can do any sizes, even large dogs, and very excellent on measuring (bring them in for custom orders).

USG'60
08-28-2011, 08:10 AM

I don't feel like I have enough information to comment. He seemed sincere, however, and I think he has your best interest in mind. Please don't feel put off by it.

Thunder
08-28-2011, 08:45 AM
I don't feel like I have enough information to comment. He seemed sincere, however, and I think he has your best interest in mind. Please don't feel put off by it.

I disagree. All he does is attack me every chance he gets. It really shows just how jealous he is.

When I bring him with me to the market on the weekends, I have to watch him closely, because I'm afraid that Bostonfan will attempt grand canine theft.

USG'60
08-28-2011, 09:08 AM
Come ON, Thunder!! You are overusing your feigned paranoia. You KNOW that isn't gonna happen. He might be a bit POed at you for making what he perceives as poor decisions, but I don't believe for a minute that he wishes you any ill will. Smooth out, young man. Chill, will ya. :-)

rcjunkie
08-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Incorrect.

She paid $5 for them and resold at same price. Dollar Tree do have SPECIALS in stock that will be a few dollars higher such as gift sets for Christmas. Like I said, she only get a few things to stock on the side. Her main focus is making clothes, outfits, and costumes. Either the selections in stock or custom orders.

If you have pets, please visit Sundance Pet Boutique, but understand what I explained above. Most importantly, always support your local small business owners. As for Becky, she view it as a hobby and appreciation in making items that will bring joy in people and pets' lives. You can either pay $20 at Walmart for a Halloween costume that will last one or couple of days or bless Becky with $5 that will still bring you joy.

http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/1.jpg http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/2.jpg

http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/3.jpg http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/4.jpg

http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/5.jpg http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/6.jpg

http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/7.jpg http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/8.jpg

Becky's work area.

http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/9.jpg http://goldengoosefleamarket.net/vendors/sundancepetboutique/10.jpg

She can do any sizes, even large dogs, and very excellent on measuring (bring them in for custom orders).

Everything at Dollar Tree is always $1.00, plus tax

Thunder
08-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Everything at Dollar Tree is always $1.00, plus tax

Nope, not always. Milk there is higher. Special gift sets, especially around Christmas time, are slightly higher.

Larry OKC
08-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Think you are both right. Most of the Dollar Trees I have been to have been as RC stated, everything $1 or 2 for $1 type thing (unlike Dollar General or Family Dollar). But if it has milk and stuff (like the large one on I-240, i can't see them selling milk for $1 unless it is in very small containers. I have only been in there a couple of times and didn't check out the refrigerated grocery section.

I need to go over to Panchos' for lunch/dinner anyway to check info for another thread and will check it out and report back!

Larry OKC
08-28-2011, 04:56 PM
RC wins on this one. Just got back from the big Dollar Tree on I-240 and even the cold and frozen case items are all $1. They sell milk, but it is in the smaller containers. They have "everything $1" plastered all over the place (even part of their building sign) so if they do sell higher maybe you can get them for false advertising. Talked to the manager to verify and she said that everything is a dollar (or less, like candy bars will be 2 for $1)

Thunder: is is possible you or the lady confused Dollar Tree with Dollar General or Family Dollar (where items are generally marked in dollar increments ($1, $2, $3, etc)?

Roadhawg
08-28-2011, 05:46 PM
I have a couple questions.... Why does she sell it for the same price she buys it? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being in business? My second question is what happened to your dog in the pictures?

Thunder
08-28-2011, 05:58 PM
RC didn't win the case regarding Christmas time special gift sets. I've seen them priced higher at Dollar Tree.

She's not in it for business. She's in it for hobby. Look it up and you will see that pretty much most people are in it for hobby considering that population think they should buy this and that for a couple of cents. lol

I see nothing bad happening with Lee the doggy.

Roadhawg
08-28-2011, 06:25 PM
RC didn't win the case regarding Christmas time special gift sets. I've seen them priced higher at Dollar Tree.

She's not in it for business. She's in it for hobby. Look it up and you will see that pretty much most people are in it for hobby considering that population think they should buy this and that for a couple of cents. lol

I see nothing bad happening with Lee the doggy.

So you still have Lee the doggy?

Thunder
08-28-2011, 06:46 PM
So you still have Lee the doggy?

He is staying with ex-mom, cuz he is really big. Ex-mom got the backyard. lol

When that insane female is not home, I stop by to check up on him and give treats. Checking the calendar, I need to get another box of 6 months supply of heartworm preventive pills and drop in mailbox. As for dog food, I leave the bag on the porch during overnight. Bostonfan thinks I do not know how to care for doggy. lol

Taz the Poodle is an indoor puppy and will only go outside with me.

PennyQuilts
08-28-2011, 07:34 PM
Thunder, if you are going to get a pet, feed him healthy food. If you have to choose between quality food and a bowl he can't read, anyway, get the good food(meat, not grain - check the ingredients). A lot of the health problems dogs have, especially allergies, clear up with a decent diet. Old Roy is poison, IMO. It is like feeding a baby koolaid instead of mother's milk.

Roadhawg
08-28-2011, 07:42 PM
He is staying with ex-mom, cuz he is really big. Ex-mom got the backyard. lol

When that insane female is not home, I stop by to check up on him and give treats. Checking the calendar, I need to get another box of 6 months supply of heartworm preventive pills and drop in mailbox. As for dog food, I leave the bag on the porch during overnight. Bostonfan thinks I do not know how to care for doggy. lol

Taz the Poodle is an indoor puppy and will only go outside with me.

So you can't take care of your current dog and had to leave him at your moms for her to care for but you want another one? Guess I don't understand that. Do you give your mom money to feed your dog?

Thunder
08-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Penny, I trust the Purina brand. I may look into Pedigree, but the company has bad rap.

Roadhawg, he is 100lbs and clearly not an indoor doggy. He's too wild and we believe he suffered brain damage at PetSmart (old one on I-240) when he climbed out of a cart and fell to the hard floor, hence the completely puppy behavior. I don't get in contact with ex-mom, not now, not ever, but I will still make sure Lee is doing great. So, yes, you do understand that. Btw, I wouldn't be able to take him away anywayz, cuz brother considers Lee to be completely his, even though he don't pay anything on him. He the one that brought him there. I would have to deal with both of them (brother and ex-mom) if I had the required space for him in order to challenge in doggy court. Enough said.

PennyQuilts
08-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Thunder, all I can say is that if this doesn't work out and you end up having to get rid of this dog, please don't get another one for at least 10 years for any reason. And I don't know who was supposed to be watching that poor dog with the brain damage who fell out of the cart at Petsmart, but that is absolutely inexcusable.

Thunder
08-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Thunder, all I can say is that if this doesn't work out and you end up having to get rid of this dog, please don't get another one for at least 10 years for any reason. And I don't know who was supposed to be watching that poor dog with the brain damage who fell out of the cart at Petsmart, but that is absolutely inexcusable.

We were checking something out and didn't think something like that would happen. I'm sure you had made some mistakes. We heard him cried out loudly and rushed to cuddle him like a baby and it was cute at that moment holding him like a baby patting on his back. lol

PennyQuilts
08-29-2011, 01:05 PM
We were checking something out and didn't think something like that would happen. I'm sure you had made some mistakes. We heard him cried out loudly and rushed to cuddle him like a baby and it was cute at that moment holding him like a baby patting on his back. lol

No, I'm not perfect but I haven't made a mistake one like that - it is a really easy one to avoid. Sorry, don't mean to be judgmental and I know it sounds like that but having a dog is a lot like having a child. That a dog is going to try to climb out of a shopping cart is predictable. Kids will, too. But that being said, I kind of doubt he had brain damage unless he showed signs afterwards of a concussion. How old is that dog, now?

Thunder
08-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Well, I can't remember specifically how exactly it happened. I'm a fast walker and I'm usually ahead of ex-mom, so I'm sure she was the one pushing the cart. I saw something, she came to look at it while I was showing her, and the puppy just fell.

He is 6 years old. He walk/run like a puppy. Refuse to eat without anyone sitting next to the bowl. Cries like a puppy. Play like a puppy. Overall a damn cute puppy.

Thunder
08-29-2011, 02:06 PM
I thought this was posted, so here is a picture of him at 4 weeks. Sorry, he is not for sale. Taz is my son and everyone will be able to meet him anytime during the weekend at the market (as soon he is with me).

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/thunderokc/Taz/009.jpg

USG'60
08-29-2011, 05:57 PM
THAT dog is 6 years old?????

Thunder
08-29-2011, 05:58 PM
THAT dog is 6 years old?????

Yup, that is how old Lee is.

Taz is approaching 5 weeks.

PennyQuilts
08-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Taz is the pup by the pup tent - right Thunder? Lee is 100 pounds.

Thunder
08-29-2011, 07:39 PM
Taz is the pup by the pup tent - right Thunder? Lee is 100 pounds.

Yup. Look how cute they are.

Thunder
09-02-2011, 03:13 AM
<3 Taz <3

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/thunderokc/Taz/028.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/thunderokc/Taz/026.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/thunderokc/Taz/017.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/thunderokc/Taz/016.jpg

Thunder
09-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Two more days!!!!! Then I'm gonna flood this joint with a whole bunch of pictures! :-D

Bostonfan
09-09-2011, 06:26 AM
poor dog

BBatesokc
09-09-2011, 07:31 AM
poor dog

Actually, I'm thinking a puppy may be the only species that would benefit from Thunder's obsessive behavior. I'm betting it will get far more attention than many people who simply throw their dog outside and ignore it. I'm betting he dresses the dog up in seasonal apparel, takes photos and starts selling calendars with a "pup of the month" theme.