View Full Version : Best Plastic Surgeon for Boob Job?

Rom
08-22-2011, 09:17 PM
wife is highly considering one and I'm here to just support her. Who is the best in OKC or the state for that matter at this procedure?

BG918
08-22-2011, 09:49 PM
Wife and several others have had great results with Dr Hein, Dr Gonce and Dr Nuveen. All in north OKC.

betts
08-22-2011, 10:09 PM
I've heard good things about Juan Brou, but haven't used him myself.

Roadhawg
08-23-2011, 07:40 AM
I'm willing to give a second opinion if needed :Smiley259

BBatesokc
08-23-2011, 08:16 AM
wife is highly considering one and I'm here to just support her. Who is the best in OKC or the state for that matter at this procedure?

If done correctly, she shouldn't need any 'support' at all!

Tell her you need to visit several of the local strip bars to see some 'after' examples and get names of doctors to consider and avoid. Last I remember, the strip bars were like a buffet of nice work to bargain basement disasters.

betts
08-23-2011, 08:35 AM
I would, however, suggest saving my money, were I her. There are complications, and I know a lot of people who were later sorry and had their implants removed. So, they paid double to end up right back where they started. That's an expensive way to find out that a big chest is a big pain in the neck....and shoulders and back. If she's wanting a reduction, that's different. That's an operation that can be incredibly helpful to a person.

Easy180
08-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Dr Metcalf on Hefner Pkwy and Hefner worked on the wifey..I can vouch for his work lol

OKCTalker
08-24-2011, 08:14 AM

Considering ONE or BOTH?

Sorry - couldn't help myself.

BBatesokc
08-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Considering ONE or BOTH?

Sorry - couldn't help myself.

I think they are "buy one - Get one."

Iheartahero
08-25-2011, 07:51 AM
Wife should seriously consider not getting one. Boob jobs are starting to become as embarrassing as & as common as "tramp stamps". I considered one myself and am glad I held off......seriously more than 1/2 of my friends have identical busts. Not cute.

Not knocking knockers, just think they are on the way out of "style" as sad as that sounds. Besides, my mom said "anything more than a handful is just a waste". ;)