View Full Version : Seriously NEWS 9????

Tom
08-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Do you have to downsize my full screen on the TV to fit a LIVE smaller screen of an idiot on a tower? You sure didn't seem to care so much the last 5 days and so today marks day 6, give him prime showing during the regular programming. He has refused to deal with a negotiator for the past 4 hours. GET OVER IT!!!
He is not news (or my regular programming). HE IS AN IDIOT!!!

Please pass on to the other idiots running NEWS 9.

Thanks!

dmoor82
08-16-2011, 05:14 PM
Well,the thing is that it is BIG news,even being reported county wide!But I agree with you that if you didnt have the smaller screen a day or two days ago then why do it now?I chose to switch channels because when this lunitic comes down I'll eventually hear about it!

Dustin
08-16-2011, 05:27 PM
I actually liked them streaming it. If he fell to his death, I wanna see it LIVE because chances are, they wont show it again.

dmoor82
08-16-2011, 05:37 PM
^^You know there are websites that show unscensored stuff like that!

MustangGT
08-16-2011, 05:42 PM
You would not see it anyway. It is on a 10 second delay for precisely that reason.

Tom
08-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Just wanted to throw this in from last weeks little burp. While I'm on my soap box.....

They need spell check too.

dmoor82
08-16-2011, 05:47 PM
^^LOL,yea thats bad!

Dustin
I was joking. Luckily, he has just now peacefully come down.

dmoor82
You would not see it anyway. It is on a 10 second delay for precisely that reason.

Ohh yea! I forgot after the Janet Jackson nip slip at the SuperBowl!

dmoor82
08-16-2011, 05:49 PM
I was joking. Luckily, he has just now peacefully come down.

and straight to a mental facility!

Tom
08-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Too bad they got rid of Mason Dunn,
He could have blown him off the tower and saved a bunch of OUR time and OUR money. :)

rcjunkie
08-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Too bad they got rid of Mason Dunn,
He could have blown him off the tower and saved a bunch of OUR time and OUR money. :)

It's obvious the man has mental issues, have a heart and show a little compassion.

MikeOKC
08-16-2011, 07:07 PM
It's obvious the man has mental issues, have a heart and show a little compassion.

I agree.

Tom
08-16-2011, 07:31 PM
What? Show compassion for THIS guy??? Go right ahead. And when he gets out again, don't complain...

According to records on OSCN.net, and at the Oklahoma Department of Corrections website, a William Boyd Sturdivant II, born June 26, 1986, has had several run-ins with the law, a traffic arrest in May 2004, marijuana possession with intent to distribute in December 2005, burglary in January 2006, and unlawful possession of Schedule IV controlled substance in March 2007. It appears he has spent the last four years in prison, the result of repeat offenses and failure to comply with terms of deferred and suspended sentences. He was released on April 6, 2011.

What follows is a timeline of the five different cases on OSCN. The photos are from the Oklahoma DOC offender lookup website. (Click to enlarge to full size.)

2004/05/27: TR-2004-11536 and TR-04-11537: Stopped at 24th and Braden and cited for left of center in marked zone and driving with an expired license. Citation lists employer as "ANIMAL CLINIC"

2004/09/01: Failed to appear on May 27 citation. Attempt to suspend license failed, because he didn't have a valid license number. Warrant issued for his arrest.

2005/03/22: Sturdivant is arrested, pleads guilty, fined $10 plus court costs, and released.

2005/05/19: Bench warrant issued for failure to pay.

2005/07/14: Arrested and in court, found guilty of wilful failure to pay, sentenced to 15-day inmate work release program, with option to pay total cash bond and be released.

2005/07/27: Jail time completed as sentenced, release issued for 2005/07/28.

2005/10/13: Doesn't show for scheduled hearing on remaining court costs.

2005/12/09: CF-2005-5555: Arrested for unlawful possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.

2006/01/16: Pleads guilty to unlawful possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. Sentence deferred for two years, supervised by Division of Probation and Parole, 100 hours of community service within 180 days.

2006/01/18: Payment plan agreement

2006/01/19: CF-2006-1121: Committed 2nd degree burglary

2006/03/09: Charged with burglary

2006/05/10: Application to accelerate judgment on earlier deferred sentence; bench warrant issued.

2006/06/08: Pleads guilty to burglary. Sentenced to four years suspended, concurrent with the sentence for marijuana possession, plus 80 hours community service.

2006/06/26: Found guilty of violating terms of deferred sentence for marijuana possession, sentenced to four years suspended, supervised by Probation and Parole.

2006/06/28: Revised payment plan agreement for accumulated fines.

2007/01/04: Application to revoke suspended sentence. No hours of community service were completed. Bench warrant issued.

2007/03/21: CF-2007-1617: Unlawful possession of controlled drug schedule IV

2007/03/27: In custody.

2007/05/02: Suspended marijuana possession sentence revoked, sentenced to four years in DOC custody, consecutive to CF-2007-1617 (possession of controlled drug schedule IV) and concurrent with CF-06-1121 (burglary).

2007/05/24: Reception by Department of Corrections

2009/03/09: DOC photo

2010/06/29: DOC photo

2011/04/06: Released from DOC custody

2011/04/12: DOC notice to defendant of costs/fines due, release date 2011/04/06

2011/04/26: Payment of $50 due on June 27, and a payment on 27th of each month until case paid in full. Review scheduled for 2011/11/28.

2011/06/27: $50 payment made (listed on the docket summary for CF-2005-5555).

Do you want him messing in your world???

Easy180
08-16-2011, 07:43 PM
So we should root for him to die?

dmoor82
08-16-2011, 07:56 PM
I see that he spent 4 years locked up by DOC and being that he is mentaly insane that's wrong!The four years in prison probably hurt his allready fragile mind and he snapped.I am all for that if you do the crime you should do the time,but in this and many other instances he should have been permantly placed into a insane asylum imo!It's bad for Oklahoma taxpayers,but in no way shape or form would I like for him to perish under any circumstances!

Tom
08-16-2011, 07:56 PM
So we should root for him to die?

Do you want him living next door to you?

dmoor82
08-16-2011, 08:02 PM

You do not know what your neighbors do behind closed doors!For all you know there could be a murderer,rapist,drug dealer,prostitute all living on your block and you'd never know about it until they got caught!He is a Human Being and mentaly unstable at that,have some compassion!

Tom
08-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Forgive me for I have served 26 years defending our country...
The Taliban are humans also but they must go.
Seriously, what if this guy was released and moved in next door???
Answer the question.

MustangGT
08-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Here is compassion...VINITA!!!!!

MustangGT
08-16-2011, 08:22 PM
I see that he spent 4 years locked up by DOC and being that he is mentaly insane that's wrong!The four years in prison probably hurt his allready fragile mind and he snapped.

His attorney at that time had the opportunity to raise that issue. There is a HUGE difference between being mentally unstable and not criminally liable. Many mental patients go to jail every day in this country. It is the way of the world.

Tom
08-16-2011, 08:28 PM
It is the way of the world.

Exactly!!! The wrong way.

But you still didn't my answer the question. Nobody will honestly either because they won't admit it (at least on-line)

dmoor82
08-16-2011, 08:30 PM
His attorney at that time had the opportunity to raise that issue. There is a HUGE difference between being mentally unstable and not criminally liable. Many mental patients go to jail every day in this country. It is the way of the world.

I never said it wasnt the way of the world!Sending mentaly insane people to jail/prison only makes thier conditions worse.I myself have a Sister who is mentaly unstable and she also has past issues like this Gentlemen and I take offence to anyone who tries to De-Humanize Her!

MustangGT
08-16-2011, 08:51 PM
Right or wrong in this context is relative and not absolute. Tom he could not afford to live in my neighborhood. If he did accidently move in he would be basically ignored until/unless he did something to attract attention to himslef. Then it could be Katy bar the door depending upon his actions and the neighbors reactions.

MustangGT
08-16-2011, 08:53 PM
I take offence to anyone who tries to De-Humanize Her!I never said or made any inference to your sister. I was just pointing out that just because a person is mental does not automatically mean they are incapable of being held criminally liable. Manic/Depressives go to prison all the time. So do paranoids.

Easy180
08-16-2011, 08:57 PM

Sure...Sounds like he throws a helluva party

Roadhawg
08-17-2011, 06:46 AM
Answer the question.

Spending 26 years in the military doesn't necessarily mean 26 years defending our country. You could have been the dish washer in the mess hall for those 26 years and the only thing you're defending there are dirty dishes.

As for your question until he did something wrong he's just a neighbor and I've had crazy ones before but they never caused any problems.

venture
08-17-2011, 07:22 AM

Perhaps...I dunno...sending the message to KWTV through their FB page or website? Might actually get to someone at that station since no one here is going to do it for you.

Just wanted to throw this in from last weeks little burp. While I'm on my soap box.....They need spell check too.

Member since 2009...only 7 posts...all in this thread. Something doesn't smell right here.

What? Show compassion for THIS guy??? Go right ahead. And when he gets out again, don't complain... ZOMG WALL OF TEXT...
Do you want him messing in your world???

There are disturbed people all over that need help, but sometimes they don't get it and bad things continue to spiral out of control. Doesn't mean as a human being you can't have compassion and sorrow for what happened.

Answer the question.

1) Thanks for your service.
2) Shut up and don't think that you need to mention it to get a sense of entitlement by it. My Grandfathers both served. One was in Germany in WW2, the other was a Marine. Neither of them dropped mention of their service continuously to get a sense of gratification from others knowing about it. Modesty is a virtue not held by many unfortunately.
3) WTF how did the Taliban work into this conversation? lol Yes there are bad people in the world and also those driven to do harm against others based on ideology. Should we wipe them all off the face of the earth? Heck, why not just nuke out all of those that stand against us? Maybe...just maybe...it is a select few in power of those groups that are the real evil doers and the rest just follow what they think is right.
4) I'll answer the question. If this type of person moved next to me, I would obviously take care to make sure i'm protected regardless but keep a watchful eye on the neighborhood just like I do now. We all have those "choice" neighbors that raise an eyebrow when you see them...but we just go on with our lives but keep an eye on that person (or persons) just in case. Echoing pretty much what Roadhawg said.

Tom
08-17-2011, 11:02 AM
Wow!!! No wonder this nation is going to crap!!!

hawg,
No, I wasn’t a dishwasher but that shouldn’t matter now should it? Serving your country is an honor no matter what your job is and EVERYONE should do it.
And guess what? This guy has already done many things “wrong”.

venture,
Not all my posts are from this topic alone. Do your research.
I thank and respect your grandfathers and their service no matter what their job was. And I bet they "did" mention their service because it’s an honor.
I won’t shut up, it’s freedom of speech.
I mention my military service (very seldom) because of the training and mentality I’ve obtained protecting our country and give no respect to the enemy or criminals, especially repeat offenders.

I have friends that are physically or mentally challenged and they have my heart and compassion.

Roadhawg
08-17-2011, 12:35 PM
Yeah... I can see all your compassion for the mentally challenged in your posts

Ginkasa
08-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Wow!!! No wonder this nation is going to crap!!!

Not all my posts are from this topic alone. Do your research.

Sure they are. Its very easy to "research" this. "Left-click" on your (or another member's) username. Select "View Forum Posts." Left-click. You should come to a page with a list of all of your (or whoever) posts. In your case, you will find that all of your posts have been made in this very thread.

Now, I will grant you one thing. Your "Total Posts" count is 10, but the search I noted above lists only 8. I'm guessing you did, at some point in the past (nearly) 2 years, post a couple times somewhere else, but they don't show up in your post lists.

Jesseda
08-17-2011, 12:39 PM
everytime they showed that man on that tower, it reminded me of whats eating gildert grape movie.. I wonder if the man would have came down earlier if someone yelled MATCH IN THE GAS TANK.. BOOM BOOM

CuatrodeMayo
08-17-2011, 10:21 PM

FYI: If I invite you into my home, then you begin to make statements or use language I do not approve of, I will ask you to leave. You would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot. You have no such thing as "freedom of speech" in my private home.

OKCTalk is Pete's "home" that he has graciously invited all of us unto...keep that in mind.

Thunder
08-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Do you have to downsize my full screen on the TV to fit a LIVE smaller screen of an idiot on a tower? You sure didn't seem to care so much the last 5 days and so today marks day 6, give him prime showing during the regular programming. He has refused to deal with a negotiator for the past 4 hours. GET OVER IT!!!
He is not news (or my regular programming). HE IS AN IDIOT!!!

Thanks!

Are you the owner of KWTV? No.
Are you the owner of the cable channel wheres KWTV resides? No.

venture
08-21-2011, 08:07 PM

Unfortunately, this site isn't operated by the government and it is privately owned. It is up to Pete to decide what you say or can't say here. Freedom of Speech means absolutely jack on a privately owned message board. Study up on that Constitutional Law. :-)