View Full Version : Graffiti Underpass Near Lake Overholser?

theilluminatedfirefly
08-13-2011, 06:12 PM
A friend of mine was telling me a few years ago on a photo shoot a photographer took him to a bridge underpass near Lake Overholser that was covered with cool graffiti. I'd love to check it out, but now he can't remember exactly where it was. He's thinking somewhere in the vicinity of 10th and Lake Overholser.

Does this ring a bell for anybody? Can you direct me there? I'd love to have a look at it myself to see if it would work for some art project photos.

rcjunkie
08-13-2011, 06:13 PM
It's the bridge on NW 10th just W. of Eagle Lane (Eagle Ln. is the road the leads to the E. side of the Lake).

theilluminatedfirefly
08-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the help! I appreciate it.

Is there some sort of access road or a way to take a motorcycle down there for photos?

MustangGT
08-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Two legs and boots.

Lazy_C_Ranch
09-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the help! I appreciate it.

Is there some sort of access road or a way to take a motorcycle down there for photos?

If you'd like another cool graffitti spot, go to SW 15th east of Meridian. There's a bridge by the river...walk down to the spillway/drainage ditch and then back under the road. I've shot a few models in there using the backdrop artwork and the great natural lighting in the "tunnel"..