View Full Version : Why?

G.Walker
08-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Why does Oklahoma Natural Gas company vehicles run on gasoline? just sayin...lol...

OKCTalker
08-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Why are they the Mustang Broncos and not the Mustang Mustangs? Wouldn't that make more sense?

bornhere
08-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

USG'60
08-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Why to fools fall in love?

mcca7596
08-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Why can't we all just get along?

USG'60
08-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Y? Because we love you. M O U S E.

Thunder
08-08-2011, 05:27 PM
Why is Pete still in California? California?!

OKCRT
08-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Many of the ONG trucks run on cng.

Snowman
08-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Why does an Oklahoma Natural Gas truck total my car when at least two cars behind me had the presence of mind to stop when the interstate came to a dead halt. (the three of them got totaled too of course)

dsherry
08-09-2011, 05:17 AM
Why does Oklahoma Natural Gas company vehicles run on gasoline? just sayin...lol...

Actually, the vast majority of our 600+ vehicle service fleet does operate on compressed natural gas, fueled at our network of nearly 30 CNG stations across the state. For CNG station status updates, follow our Twitter feed at @OklahomaNatural.

Don Sherry
Communications Manager
Oklahoma Natural Gas Company

HewenttoJared
08-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Why does ONG still act like NG is the future when their own documents show that they know otherwise?

OKCTalker
08-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Thanks guys - Now I'm stuck with Karen & Richard Carpenter in my head the rest of the day!

Larry OKC
08-09-2011, 12:32 PM
OKCTalker: There are much worse things that can be stuck up there (from the same period, Muskrat Love), so I would consider it to be a good thing...LOL

Thunder
08-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Actually, the vast majority of our 600+ vehicle service fleet does operate on compressed natural gas, fueled at our network of nearly 30 CNG stations across the state. For CNG station status updates, follow our Twitter feed at @OklahomaNatural.

Don Sherry
Communications Manager

Why (or How) does a rep from ONG mysteriously learned about a topic discussed on OKCTalk and created new account? :-)

ctchandler
08-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Thunder,
Not to be argumentative, but isn't this site open to anyone? I am on here for personal enjoyment but if something about my former company came up, I would probably respond and I would have responded if I was still working there. Of course, I am retired, so my feelings are a little different.
C. T.

Why (or How) does a rep from ONG mysteriously learned about a topic discussed on OKCTalk and created new account? :-)

G.Walker
08-09-2011, 02:37 PM

Don Sherry
Communications Manager

Oh ok, it's just that I saw a ONG truck filling up at regular gas station, I was like that doesn't seem right.

Thunder
08-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Thunder,
Not to be argumentative, but isn't this site open to anyone? I am on here for personal enjoyment but if something about my former company came up, I would probably respond and I would have responded if I was still working there. Of course, I am retired, so my feelings are a little different.
C. T.

I didn't say that. I said, how did ONG mysteriously discover we were talking about them. :-)

RadicalModerate
08-09-2011, 02:42 PM
I didn't say that. I said, how did ONG mysteriously discover we were talking about them. :-)

Maybe a "Twittering" little bird told them . . ?

Now . . . Back on topic:

Why does the sun go on shining?
Why does the sea rush to shore?
Don't they know it's the end of the world,
'Cause you don't love me any more?

Whydo the birds go on singing?
Why do the stars glow above?
Don't they know it's the end of the world.
It ended when I lost your love.

I wake up in the morning and I wonder,
Why everything's the same as it was.
I can't understand. No, I can't understand,
How life goes on the way it does.

Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
It ended when you said goodbye.

Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
It ended when you said goodbye.

kevinpate
08-09-2011, 04:01 PM

google
twitter
employee/okctalker
CRM zombies

take your pick

USG'60
08-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Regardless, Thunder, I am grateful he did. We got the truth. I would think you would have be thrilled that "we" are so significant that people with answers WANT to participate when they hear they are needed.

Larry OKC
08-10-2011, 03:14 AM
Why ask Why?

LovableGoober
08-10-2011, 04:49 AM
Because

JIMBO
08-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Why do we park on a driveway, and drive on a parkway?

rcjunkie
08-11-2011, 11:04 AM
If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots.

BDP
08-11-2011, 12:07 PM

That's his job. I am sure he knows every time his company's name hits a google index. There are many tools for that.

Roadhawg
08-11-2011, 01:11 PM
I have a new 'why'

Why is it when a traffic light on a busy road is not working right and cars are backed up a long ways there's never a cop in sight to direct traffic? NW Expressway and 63rd light was blinking red just before lunch and there was a truck there working on it but traffic was a mess but not a cop in sight.

Larry OKC
08-11-2011, 10:06 PM
If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots.
Maybe because you can drive to drink and even be driven to drink but you shouldn't drink & drive (keep the vehicle parked until sober)???

ljbab728
08-11-2011, 10:33 PM
I have a new 'why'

Why is it when a traffic light on a busy road is not working right and cars are backed up a long ways there's never a cop in sight to direct traffic? NW Expressway and 63rd light was blinking red just before lunch and there was a truck there working on it but traffic was a mess but not a cop in sight.

I'm sure it was a mess but police should only be needed if the lights were out completely or if there was an accident. Competent drivers (and I know many here don't qualify) should be able to navigate four way blinking red lights.

Thunder
08-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Why do people keep misspelling affect and effect? This is a major problem on here.

Effect as in special effect.

Affect as in cause to.

Get it right, people. :-(