View Full Version : Woman gets jury trial for displaying plastic testicles on truck

Bunty
07-28-2011, 12:43 PM
How long before the prudes want to bring up a case like this in Oklahoma? But I don't think I've ever seen any hanging from a pickup in Oklahoma.

http://www.live5news.com/story/15154990/sc-woman-gets-jury-trial-for-display

MustangGT
07-28-2011, 12:47 PM
You have not seen ANY in OK. Heck I see at least 2 or 3 everyday on vehicles traveling the interstate highways.

MadMonk
07-28-2011, 01:01 PM
I see pickups with those on them all the time. Pretty silly if you ask me, but I doubt anyone would get charged for it.

RadicalModerate
07-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Dang. She had some balls.

Roadhawg
07-28-2011, 01:45 PM
Dang. She had some balls.

Not no more

RadicalModerate
07-28-2011, 01:52 PM
=) !!!

venture
07-28-2011, 02:05 PM
How long before the prudes want to bring up a case like this in Oklahoma? But I don't think I've ever seen any hanging from a pickup in Oklahoma.

http://www.live5news.com/story/15154990/sc-woman-gets-jury-trial-for-display

You need to get out more Bunty. :-) They are every where.

RadicalModerate
07-28-2011, 02:11 PM
You could probably increase the probability of a sighting by being on any major road leading to a Walmart.

USG'60
07-28-2011, 02:37 PM
I saw a lot of them all over town 2 or 3 years ago but haven't seen a single one since then. I assumed the NEW had worn off them for everyone.

Bunty
07-28-2011, 04:51 PM
You need to get out more Bunty. :-) They are every where.

Are they even putting them on the backs of cars, too? Maybe my little Miata could use one to look more manly.

corpsman
07-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Saw some on a maybe 1964 Cadillac Coupe de Ville on I-4 exiting at SW 15th just this afternoon.
Are they even putting them on the backs of cars, too? Maybe my little Miata could use one to look more manly.

rcjunkie
07-28-2011, 06:14 PM
the State Fair starts in a few weeks, drive throgh the parking lot and you'll see plenty.

JayhawkTransplant
07-28-2011, 06:26 PM
I see them often, too. It always makes me shake my head, because when I was 7, I saved up my allowance and bought my mom one of those license plate frames that glowed. About a month after she put it on her car, she got the first and only ticket she had ever gotten! I guess they were against the law because they were a distraction. But balls aren't?

SkyWestOKC
07-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Plastic? I saw some steel ones the other day on the back of an F-350.....

SMH

Thunder
07-28-2011, 08:39 PM
Hmmm, I have never seen one. Maybe I should have a pair custom made of mine the same and display it on my truck.

Bunty
07-29-2011, 01:07 AM
Hmmm, I have never seen one. Maybe I should have a pair custom made of mine the same and display it on my truck.

But the cops might think it would be too creepy and obscene for prudent Oklahomans.

Bunty
07-29-2011, 01:10 AM
I see them often, too. It always makes me shake my head, because when I was 7, I saved up my allowance and bought my mom one of those license plate frames that glowed. About a month after she put it on her car, she got the first and only ticket she had ever gotten! I guess they were against the law because they were a distraction. But balls aren't?

Yeah, the same happened to me, but I think I only got a warning. The cop stopped me at a bad time, though, because I just got out of a bar. He could tell I had been drinking and put me through a sobriety test. Fortunately, I passed it, and he let me go. Fortunately, I only had one beer.

dmoor82
07-29-2011, 03:09 AM
You guys never heard someone say damn that trucks got balls?They come in all colors,sizes,metal or plastic!I personally dont like them but whatever!http://southern4x4.com/images/Truck%20Nutz.jpg

BBatesokc
07-29-2011, 08:25 AM
The sheriff had better outlaw biking shorts and never take his daughter to a farm or the zoo.

RadicalModerate
07-29-2011, 08:45 AM
I saw a lot of them all over town 2 or 3 years ago but haven't seen a single one since then. I assumed the NEW had worn off them for everyone.

Yeah . . . Attics, Yard Sales and Flea Markets are overloaded with these.
Along with those Singing Billy the Bass plaques.
And Outlaw Biker shorts . . .

♪ ♪ ♪ Take me to the riv-er . . . ♪ ♪♪

cameron_405
07-29-2011, 08:58 AM
UUaf5gNiUwM

(had to)

RadicalModerate
07-29-2011, 09:02 AM
LOVE IT!!!
(Reminds me of "Spinal Tap" . . . and that ancient Alex Baldwin sketch on SNL.)

BTW: It took balls to post that video . . . But you knew that =)

. . . and AC/DC eight track tapes.

Bill Robertson
07-29-2011, 10:44 AM
I often see an older, beat up, red Ford pickup around the airport area that has a set of brass ones. They look polished and if so they would be the only thing on the truck that has seen polish in years.

RadicalModerate
07-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Obviously, someone has their priorities straight . . .

(BTW: The flames on top of the Ford logo in dmoor82's pic: Too cool. I'll bet there's a Toby Keith CD in the player . . . excuse me, "playah")

ou48A
07-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Some of you have obviously never seen a cane made from a Bull’s,,, dick.
If you haven’t seen one it might be a good indication that you need to broaden your horizons and get out more.

:Smiley199

Questor
07-30-2011, 11:42 PM
I was laughing as I clicked on this thread's title even before the page loaded up. What is it with these things anyway? I have seen them all around Oklahoma, although like a prior poster said their heyday really seemed to be 2-3 years ago. It is interesting that certain suggestive words on a license plate might be banned from the state, but overt simulated genitalia are apparently fine. Guess it just depends on "cultural norms."

Bill Robertson
07-31-2011, 11:54 AM
Some of you have obviously never seen a cane made from a Bull’s,,, dick.
If you haven’t seen one it might be a good indication that you need to broaden your horizons and get out more.

:Smiley199That I have not seen and it's one horizon that I'm happy to leave as is.

OKCTalker
07-31-2011, 02:11 PM
There are things that one CAN do, and things that one SHOULD do.

RadicalModerate
07-31-2011, 02:31 PM
There are things that one CAN do, and things that one SHOULD do.

Absolutely: Anyone who hangs these off their trailer hitch or bumper has got to be nuts.

Thunder
07-31-2011, 02:44 PM
Absolutely: Anyone who hangs these off their trailer hitch or bumper has got to be nuts.

No it is not. Our vehicles need their own identity. Now we will know which of them are males. Unfortunately, the majority of them are....females...ewww.

USG'60
07-31-2011, 03:05 PM
Shouldn't vehicles have the right to be gay, too?

Questor
07-31-2011, 03:12 PM
I have always called my vehicle my 'girl.' Perhaps I should accessorize too... Suggestions?

RadicalModerate
07-31-2011, 03:14 PM
Shouldn't vehicles have the right to be gay, too?

If you put a set of these on a Mazda Miata would you have to refer to it as "autotransgendered"?

(Don't anyone get mad: I always thought the Miata was a "cute" yet sporty looking car. =)

USG'60
07-31-2011, 03:22 PM
Come to think of it, certain sports cars had "bras" available. Hmmm, since they were sorta "muscle" cars it doesn't seem quite right. Maybe the Cameros that wore bras were gay. Well ....there ya go, then.

RadicalModerate
07-31-2011, 04:33 PM
Come to think of it, certain sports cars had "bras" available. Hmmm, since they were sorta "muscle" cars it doesn't seem quite right. Maybe the Cameros that wore bras were gay. Well ....there ya go, then.

Just because a Camero wore a bra does not make it "gay" . . .
He/She/It is simply a transvestite.

(And, of course, the Pontiac version would be a Trans-Am-Vestite . . .
Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .)

USG'60
07-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Just because a Camero wore a bra does not make it "gay" . . .
He/She/It is simply a transvestite.

(And, of course, the Pontiac version would be a Trans-Am-Vestite . . .
Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .)
:congrats::kicking::tiphat:

Thunder
07-31-2011, 05:58 PM
Anyone interested in making money by getting a custom made pair done?

USG'60
07-31-2011, 06:09 PM
Uhhhhhh..... what are you driving at there, Thund? May I call you that? :-D

Thunder
07-31-2011, 06:26 PM
Uhhhhhh..... what are you driving at there, Thund? May I call you that? :-D

I'd like a blue one with Thunder on it and a lightning bolt.

What were YOU thinking? :-O

USG'60
07-31-2011, 08:00 PM
I'll stand on the fifth. ;-P

rcjunkie
08-01-2011, 04:23 AM
While this hideous gadget is occasionally seen in OK, they are much more prevalent in Texas.

RadicalModerate
08-01-2011, 09:24 AM
USG: Please don't stand on the fifth. The glass is thin and liable to break, thus returning the contents to the ecosphere in an uncontrolled, wasteful, manner and rendering them useless. Plus you could cut yourself.

(Just a sample of another one of those Nanny State Product Warnings, brought to you as a Public Service Announcement, at no cost to The National Association of Broadcasters and/or that "Better World" bunch. =)

To Thund (a.k.a. The Artist Formerly Known as "Thunder"): Instead of Custom Trailer Hitch Balls (which are now both passé and Texasissyfied) at your establishment/hobby shop . . . How about bootleg copies of that famous "COEXIST" bumpersticker . . . Except with a little picture of Sally Kern tacked onto the end of the rest of the "Symbolology"?

I mean . . . If a person wants to express support for "diversity" then . . . =)
Or would that be too queer (in the "peculiar" sense of the word)?

If the bumpersticker was done in . . . oh . . . I dunno . . . A Rainbowesque color-scheme (unlike the boring blue I've usually seen in traffic) it could be both "gay" and Happily Festive at the same time!

TaoMaas
08-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Hmm...if the balls are on the trailer hitch, does that mean that the pr*ck is in the cab?

RadicalModerate
08-01-2011, 09:55 AM
That, or an a**hole.
(Especially with Texas tags.)

(Let me rephrase that: Especially a BMW with Texas tags! Although that throws off the symmetry of the old joke regarding BMWs and porcupines.)

Re: "Texans": I keed! I keed! (some of my best friends have been Texans . . . well, one or two of them.)