View Full Version : Greyson Chance interview has some nice shots of downtown.

mcca7596
07-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Don't laugh, lol, try to watch the whole thing:

http://www.vevo.com/watch/greyson-chance/area-codes-405-greyson-chance/USUV71101127

Achilleslastand
07-22-2011, 02:49 PM
I dont know what was worse....the journey album he said was a favorite or the fact that he had on a beatles tshirt.

mcca7596
07-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Or that he kept saying he was going to meet with the "kids" at the hospital, like he's so mature. LOL

Pete
07-22-2011, 03:04 PM
And that he said he "grew up" in Edmond and kept talking like his childhood was in the past tense.

Cool shots of the Children's Hospital.

ljbab728
07-22-2011, 11:08 PM
OMG, I can't believe the nitpicking about this kid. He's a kid!!!!! You can't expect him to give a grownup politically correct comment on everything. I know some of you were kidding a little but I don't see any problem with his comments. And just what is bad about wearing a Beatles t-shirt? How many of you have just contributed $10,000 to a charity?

Achilleslastand
07-22-2011, 11:17 PM
I applaud the fact he was wearing a beatles shirt and i love the beatles. Thing is tho i bet he dosnt know the difference between abbey road and danforth road.

ljbab728
07-22-2011, 11:34 PM
I applaud the fact he was wearing a beatles shirt and i love the beatles. Thing is tho i bet he dosnt know the difference between abbey road and danforth road.

OK, it's cool. Who knows if he's really familiar with the Beatles. Some kids are into "old" music. I loved things like the Andrews sister's music when I was growing up and they were from about 20 years before I became interested in Music. I was also into classical music when I was in junior and senior high and a lot of that was over 100 years old. My parent's hated it when I had "Elsa's Procession to the Cathedral" by Wagner cranked up on my record player.

bandnerd
07-23-2011, 06:45 AM
I think he seems like a really sweet kid, good for him.

Questor
07-23-2011, 08:08 AM
That was a really great video, thanks for sharing. The city looked very pretty, Edmond was actually portrayed like the modern American suburb that it is, the doctor interviewed seemed like a normal guy, the record store was actually pretty hip, and the focus of the video seems like a really nice kid. I also thought it was great that there were crawlers that talked about other bands from OKC/Edmond and the portion about the Thunder.

OSUMom
07-23-2011, 10:28 AM
I thought the story was the youtube song was from his school talent show. But now he is saying it was done in a church????