View Full Version : Cudo's to Rush Limbaugh...

SoonerQueen
07-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Cudo's to Rush Limbaugh for taking a truckload of his new tea to Joplin Missouri to spend the 4th of July with the people there. That town has been through a lot this year. Nice gesture to let those people know they haven't been forgotten.

Barry Luxton
07-03-2011, 06:23 AM
Coincidentally, Mars, Incorporated sends a pallet of Kudos to Rush Limbaugh on the first of every month.

http://i.imgur.com/tP8Ax.jpg

Bostonfan
07-03-2011, 07:21 AM
Cudo's to Rush Limbaugh for taking a truckload of his new tea to Joplin Missouri to spend the 4th of July with the people there. That town has been through a lot this year. Nice gesture to let those people know they haven't been forgotten.

He's your hero, isn't he?

oneforone
07-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Contrary to popular belief people listen his show because they agree with what he has to say not because of indoctrination or peer pressure. Not to mention he calls the shots on his show unlike Jon Stewart, David Letterman and Jay Leno. Stewart, Letterman and Leno are at the mercy of their networks. Their networks control the words that come their mouths if they leave script their fired plain and simple.

ljbab728
07-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Contrary to popular belief people listen his show because they agree with what he has to say not because of indoctrination or peer pressure. Not to mention he calls the shots on his show unlike Jon Stewart, David Letterman and Jay Leno. Stewart, Letterman and Leno are at the mercy of their networks. Their networks control the words that come their mouths if they leave script their fired plain and simple.

I never watch Stewart or Letterman but watch Leno occasionally. I have no idea what control NBC has over him but he regularly skewers people from all political viewpoints in his monologues. He also quite frequently mocks his own network. I don't think it's quite as plain and simple as you think.