View Full Version : Vacuum Cleaners

jmarkross
06-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone here knows if the Shark Navigator Lift-Away vacuum cleaner shown on TV info-mercials is any good...anyone have one? I am not a domestically-oriented person as far as these things go...but...the abilty to disassemble it and take the "business" part of it around to get cobwebs seems worthwhile. Anyone have any opinions?

:tiphat:

sacolton
06-23-2011, 03:52 PM
I have one and love it. Very powerful and I was amazed how much dirt I had in my carpet after using a Bissell vacuum for years. The attachments are very nice too, but I find the stair attachment the most helpful. Highly recommended!

jmarkross
06-23-2011, 04:31 PM
I have one and love it. Very powerful and I was amazed how much dirt I had in my carpet after using a Bissell vacuum for years. The attachments are very nice too, but I find the stair attachment the most helpful. Highly recommended!

I have 2 cats...is it good with pet hair?

Midtowner
06-23-2011, 04:38 PM
I've had a Sears vacuum (a Panasonic) now for several years. The vacuum repair shop guy approves.

Thunder
06-23-2011, 06:35 PM
I have full set of the Rainbow vacuum for sale. Price way lower than everywhere else. Posted for $300, waited weeks and dealt with rippers/beggers. Not sold yet. Reduced to $250 or best offer.

sacolton
06-24-2011, 05:39 AM
Yes, the Shark Navigator is very good with picking up pet hair. You'll be impressed! When I first vacuumed my carpet - it picked up so much trapped dirt and hair that I had to empty the canister twice for just ONE ROOM ... and the carpet didn't even look dirty. You won't regret buying a Shark vacuum.

BBatesokc
06-24-2011, 06:41 AM
It gets really good reviews on WalMart's website and Amazon. http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/15528564/shark-navigator-lift-away-bagless-upright-vacuum-nv351-reviews/reviews.htm

sacolton
06-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Yes, the reviews are excellent. I got the purple one. :D

jmarkross
06-24-2011, 02:02 PM
I read the reviews as well...ordered one today from Walmart...$159 seemed like a fair price. Purple was the color they had. Although--I do sort get creeped out by Mr. Rosen who is the Shark magnate...reminds me of cheesy NYC kind of guy who would rip the gold fillings out of your teeth!