View Full Version : Man Robs Bank of $1 to Get Free Healthcare in Prison

BBatesokc
06-20-2011, 12:19 PM
http://www.9news.com/news/sidetracks/204061/337/Man-robbed-bank-for-1-to-cover-jail-health-care

Bunty
06-20-2011, 05:45 PM
In Oklahoma he could have gotten a lot longer than the three years he hoped for by growing marijuana. So what do opponents of universal health care have to say about sick people seeking prison time to get needed medical care. Are they crazy? Or ignorant about what's free as far as getting medical care on the outside?

jmarkross
06-20-2011, 05:57 PM
What else can a man do--he couldn't get knocked-up...

BBatesokc
06-20-2011, 05:59 PM
I've known people on Robinson who would get themselves arrested to get medical treatment or a place to stay during the winter months. I've also known people who the jail would release almost immediately because they had medical issues they didn't want to be responsible for.

WilliamTell
06-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Just wait for the republican death vouchers. Prepare to be amazed at what people will do to get another voucher to save their life or a loved ones.

Roadhawg
06-21-2011, 09:24 AM
I've known people on Robinson who would get themselves arrested to get medical treatment or a place to stay during the winter months. I've also known people who the jail would release almost immediately because they had medical issues they didn't want to be responsible for.

I can't say as I blame them.