View Full Version : It's the Dad Life -- Happy Father's Day!

Pete
06-19-2011, 10:47 AM
DOKuSQIJlog

OSUMom
06-19-2011, 11:07 AM
I love that video.

PennyQuilts
06-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Great video.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads on the forum and a special thanks to all the guys who have stepped up to be a dad when they didn't have to. I have a special respect for them because I was raised by my step grandfather and he will always be my hero.

kevinpate
06-19-2011, 11:35 AM
Heard from two of the three blessings by phone. The youngest is off in Dallas assisting at a church camp for another week so we swapped chatter last night while his phone was available during his limited free time.

Today is the first of many to come where I can't call Pops and laugh about which lad loves him the most, based solely on what time we call, without being crazy enough to call so early we wake him of course, <VBG>. I miss Pops, and I'd be a far poorer Poppa without having him all these years.

So for my brothers and I, and all those he treated as well as he treated his own, here's to Pops!

Thunder
06-19-2011, 02:58 PM
And its also a Happy Father's Day to all those daddies (including me) fathering precious animals as their children. Lord know I don't have a human baby. Don't forget the fish!

jmarkross
06-19-2011, 03:05 PM
And its also a Happy Father's Day to all those daddies (including me) fathering precious animals as their children. Lord know I don't have a human baby. Don't forget the fish!

Happy Neptune's Day!...

PennyQuilts
06-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Husband regularly gets greeting cards from the dogs. There are cards made to give to humans from pets but not nearly enough. I should start my own line.