View Full Version : Jewelry Repair/Cleaning

JayhawkTransplant
06-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Can anyone recommend a jewelry repair/cleaning shop? I have a Tiffany bracelet that needs its clasp repaired, and it needs to be cleaned. I also have a charm bracelet that my mom gave me years ago that needs to have about 25 charms soldered onto it so I can be a good daughter and wear it around her.

A few years ago, I walked into a jewelry repair shop and asked them if they could repair a cool but relatively cheap watch and solder my charms on the bracelet, and they laughed me out of the store, acting as though they were too ritzy a shop to be messing with my silly jewelry needs. So that has stopped me from trying anywhere else :/

MikeOKC
06-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Can anyone recommend a jewelry repair/cleaning shop? I have a Tiffany bracelet that needs its clasp repaired, and it needs to be cleaned. I also have a charm bracelet that my mom gave me years ago that needs to have about 25 charms soldered onto it so I can be a good daughter and wear it around her.

A few years ago, I walked into a jewelry repair shop and asked them if they could repair a cool but relatively cheap watch and solder my charms on the bracelet, and they laughed me out of the store, acting as though they were too ritzy a shop to be messing with my silly jewelry needs. So that has stopped me from trying anywhere else :/

BC Clark.....No question. Without hesitation. Those people who do the repair have been there for years. They know what they're doing and they're honest.
http://www.bcclark.com/service
And no job is too small - they treat you with respect.

MsDarkstar
06-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Never ever use Diamond Dee-Lite in Moore. They will skim gold off your jewelry. My Dad took his wedding ring in to have a diamond reset & they took and kept an excessive amount of gold from the inside of the ring.

foodiefan
06-12-2011, 01:41 PM
I've had work done at Michner-Farrand (May and Wilshire) and was very pleased.

Brett
06-13-2011, 05:16 AM
Rafael's Le Art which is located just off of N May Ave. and Grand Blvd. Rafael is a master jeweler who has years of experience and has done repair work for other jewelry retailers. Rafael also does custom work too.

JayhawkTransplant
06-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Thank you all for your help!