View Full Version : Thanks to Colt McCoy’s wife, Texas may be next on NCAA’s radar

ou48A
06-07-2011, 06:50 PM
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/07/thanks-to-colt-mccoys-wife-texas-may-be-next-on-ncaas-radar/related

From NBC SPORTS….. Thanks to Colt McCoy’s wife, Texas may be next on NCAA’s radar.

.......wife of former UT and current Cleveland Browns quarterback Colt McCoy, went on the record, and probably accidentally, leaked information that certain, unnamed players at Texas may have willingly received impermissible benefits while attending the university.

Easy180
06-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Would be damaging to the Small 12 if they got hit since them and OU are the only big boys left (at least in football)

Dustin
06-07-2011, 08:50 PM
"the wife of a Texas Longhorns football legend" ppppffftttt.. gimme a break.

Snowman
06-09-2011, 06:22 PM
NCAA does not hit as hard as they use to anyway, the collapse of the Southwest Conference showed them their is only so far you can push. They also should know that money is going to be going from boosters to players, they allow a little but really should find a better way so it is at least all done above board.

Jersey Boss
06-10-2011, 02:03 PM
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/07/thanks-to-colt-mccoys-wife-texas-may-be-next-on-ncaas-radar/related

From NBC SPORTS….. Thanks to Colt McCoy’s wife, Texas may be next on NCAA’s radar.

.......wife of former UT and current Cleveland Browns quarterback Colt McCoy, went on the record, and probably accidentally, leaked information that certain, unnamed players at Texas may have willingly received impermissible benefits while attending the university.

Former players and their relatives will tell the NCAA to get lost. The NCAA can not compel anyone of them to say anything.

Thunder
06-10-2011, 02:53 PM
I don't think NCAA will be stupid to deal with something that was done in the past, even if they all are stupid anyway.

Barry Luxton
06-10-2011, 03:19 PM
I don't think NCAA will be stupid to deal with something that was done in the past, even if they all are stupid anyway.

Good news! The NCAA has just hired a pre-cog, and from now on are only dealing with things that will be done in the future.

Stan Silliman
06-11-2011, 08:46 AM
"the wife of a Texas Longhorns football legend" ppppffftttt.. gimme a break.

I had always wanted to know how to spell ppppffftttt.
Thanks.
For some reason I had always spelled it with four "f"s.

acumpton
06-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks.

That is great!

Snowman
06-11-2011, 04:22 PM

You say that less than a week after they striped USC of the 2004 BCS championship trophy and all of that years wins in the records. Along with a minor scholarship cut and two year ban from playing in postseason games.

rcjunkie
06-13-2011, 04:42 AM
Thanks.

you don't have spell check.

jstaylor62
06-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Good news! The NCAA has just hired a pre-cog, and from now on are only dealing with things that will be done in the future.

Was'nt that the basis of the Tom Cruise movie Minority Report? They used pre-cogs to find crime before it happened?