View Full Version : Schlotzsky's and Cinnabon - 631 SW 19th

flintysooner
06-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Enjoyed the small original sandwich today for lunch. Also tried the cinnamon rolls and coffee.

They've added a pretty good size parking lot behind the center. We just parked there because there really were no spaces in front.

There is a drive through which had several cars in it but was moving right along.

The inside is very nice. The owner was there handing out samples and visiting with customers. I really enjoyed hearing his plans and also his involvement in the community.

The staff was great -- very pleasant, courteous, friendly -- not overboard on service but very nice.

It wasn't as packed inside as I had feared. We enjoyed our visit and will definitely return. Really was not hard to get in and out.

My sandwich was excellent. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed them and the fresh bread. Can't recall the last time I ate at one. The cinnamon rolls are great but I definitely need to ignore that menu item.

Great addition to Moore as a restaurant and business but even greater benefit to the community to have such an outstanding family involved.

Easy180
06-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Very excited about this addition

WilliamTell
06-06-2011, 05:43 PM
I visit the Schlotskys on 240 once in awhile. Great place.

old okie
06-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Ate there today; we eat often at the one on I-240, so we are used to the whole Schlotzsky's concept. Food was good; service was a tad scattered, but I think everyone was pretty "new" to it, but got it together and got the order correct; owner was friendly and checking on everyone; cinnabon was great [huge! we split one]; decor is really nice..........the only problem? PARKING!!! :doh: OMG. It is a nightmare, but IF you can find a place to park because it is next door to Five Guys, it is worth the try...and especially if you enjoy the cinnabons!

flintysooner
07-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Very much enjoyed the turkey Cobb salad today for lunch. It was served with a small piece of flat bread. Delicious.

Then split a piece of carrot cake.

Parked in the rear and the lot had a few spots left open.

Nice place.

jn1780
07-06-2011, 10:59 PM
OT, but I don't feel like starting another thread.

I noticed today that the Quizno's at River Walk Plaza closed. When did that happen?

Diesel54
07-07-2011, 10:31 AM
I just discovered it closed about a week ago. According to the sign they put up in the window they closed back in January I believe.

kevinpate
07-07-2011, 10:55 AM
If a business was closed for near on six months without folks noticing, is there much else to be said about why?

Easy180
07-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Quizno's couldn't even compete with McAlisters so they would have been even more deaderer when Shlotzky's opened

bluedogok
07-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Quizno's have been closing all over, there are quite a few that have closed in the Austin area and many have dropped the Quizno's franchise. They have been sued by some franchisees for various reasons.

realtorchris
07-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Enjoyed my Sunday lunch at this Schlotsky's. It was a little warm, the owner said that the kitchen was almost 100 degrees due to a broken a/c. The food was great, and the workers were working! I am glad that the people seemed patient with them about the wait for the food to come out of the kitchen. The Cinnabons looked delish, and the selections of pizza was far better than the 240 location.

jn1780
07-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Enjoyed my Sunday lunch at this Schlotsky's. It was a little warm, the owner said that the kitchen was almost 100 degrees due to a broken a/c. The food was great, and the workers were working! I am glad that the people seemed patient with them about the wait for the food to come out of the kitchen. The Cinnabons looked delish, and the selections of pizza was far better than the 240 location.

Broken? It was just installed. I guess its still under warranty. LOL