View Full Version : House Cleaning Services/Maid Services

Jon27
05-17-2011, 10:35 PM
I'm needing some recommendations on House Cleaning Services in the area? I've been looking at Merry Maids. Does anyone have any experience with them? I saw another franchised chain called Molly Maids too. Does anyone know of a good local company? We live in Yukon, have 2 pets, and cleaning house is not our forte. Mainly looking for someone to come in monthly to do a really good cleaning. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

BBatesokc
05-18-2011, 05:17 AM
Sorry I can't give a recommendation on a specific service, but I'd recommend joining Angie's List (online service) and checking their reviews. I hire most of my needed services that way (plumbers, electricians, handymen, etc.). Good honest reviews on that site.

WilliamTell
05-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Don't you have a wife?

Jon27
05-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Don't you have a wife? LOL!!!!!! She doesn't clean. I'll leave it at that.

Dustin
05-18-2011, 09:33 PM
http://www.ygim.net/

Best maids ever! I highly recommend them. When I was younger and mom was in college with two jobs, these people were lifesavers. Even when the house was an utter MESS they managed to make it spotless. All you do is leave a check on the counter, go to work, and come home to a clean house! :)

Oh, and they're local, not a chain.

TheTravellers
05-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Have not had good experiences with Merry Maid (in another state, though), they did the absolute minimum possible (and sometimes even less than that), so we'd have to clean the house ourselves after they "cleaned". Stopped using them after coming home and still seeing dust on things and no vacuuming done in a room or two.

WilliamTell
05-20-2011, 03:29 PM
LOL!!!!!! She doesn't clean. I'll leave it at that.

maybe you should invest in a younger prettier one. :) just kidding its cheaper to hire a maid.

Jon27
05-20-2011, 04:14 PM
maybe you should invest in a younger prettier one. :) just kidding its cheaper to hire a maid. I ain't got that kinda money!!