View Full Version : UFO Sightings. You be the judge.

Dustin
05-10-2011, 03:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PRVP4EQAo&feature=player_embedded

This truly freaked me out.. I got sick to my stomach watching it.

This is the text under the video:

UFO mainstream media coverage MASS SIGHTINGS taking place. This video deals with more recent ufo phenomenon and the reality of it present in todays news media, so real infact airports have begun to be shut down temporarily on account of them.
To those complaining about background music mute the volume or simply dont watch this. i made this video for a friend not you. i wanted to include more footage however youtube only allow 15 minutes max so i had to cut it back a bit. hope it wakes some people up.

Watch the whole video.

Bunty
05-10-2011, 03:48 PM
That's old news. Did they ever decide if the UFO was military aircraft, rocket tests, or whatever?

jn1780
05-10-2011, 03:53 PM
The Israel video is an obvious fake. The official story for the spiral was a Russian rocket test. Don't know about the other spiral videos, but looks like something that occurs naturally in the universe.

dmoor82
05-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Are there life forms other than Humans in The Universe?OfCourse, but no one has concrete proof!It's just absurd for anyone to think that we are the only life out there since space is infinite and we think we know everything because religion tells us so!

Dustin
05-10-2011, 04:18 PM
The Israel video is an obvious fake. The official story for the spiral was a Russian rocket test. Don't know about the other spiral videos, but looks like something that occurs naturally in the universe.

Do you have proof? It was captured from 3 different camera angles..

Richard at Remax
05-10-2011, 04:45 PM
they are doing recon for dec 2012

jn1780
05-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Do you have proof? It was captured from 3 different camera angles..

Well, if it was a UFO they wiped everyone's memory out except for those 3 or 4 videos. LOL There should be dozens more eyewitness accounts. Where are they?

At least one UFO expert agrees.
http://ufobriefcase.net/2011/03/29/mufon-dismisses-jerusalem-ufo-as-a-hoax/

Thunder
05-10-2011, 04:58 PM
It is all real. Believe in it. We are not the only civilization in the entire universe. Plenty more out there way more advanced than us. Its concrete knowledge that there are other species out there capable of space traveling. We are behind, although we did gained speed, but everything seem to have gone a complete stop for us. I see nothing about any plans to develop space ships. NASA stinks. Nothing is being done. Also, I know that many civilizations are aware of our existence. They come to study us, explore, etc, and we just happen to witness strange objects in the skies, but I highly doubt they will actually attempt to contact us. They most likely will when we reach certain achievement in space travel, that way they do not taint/interfere with our cultural development.

kevinpate
05-10-2011, 05:01 PM
I am convinced we are not alone, and it gives me great comfort.

HewenttoJared
05-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Israel was an obvious fake, but there are undoubtedly things in the sky that some people can't identify.

Has anyone read Leslie Kean's new book from last summer? It is worth reading, and IMO the only book in that category that I would say that about.

jn1780
05-10-2011, 05:27 PM
It is all real. Believe in it. We are not the only civilization in the entire universe. Plenty more out there way more advanced than us. Its concrete knowledge that there are other species out there capable of space traveling.

I believe there are other lifeforms out there because of probability not because of fake UFO videos.

We are behind, although we did gained speed, but everything seem to have gone a complete stop for us. I see nothing about any plans to develop space ships. NASA stinks. Nothing is being done.

We have come as far as we can using rocket propelled ships. Obviously, a major scientific leap has to be made before we can advance further. If the laws of physics even allows it.

I don't know if its fair to say were behind. Its not like everything in the universe started at the same time. There's a good chance many potential lifeforms are wiped out from some planetary extinction or destroy themselves before they develop space travel. We may have had the dark ages, but they may have had an E.L.E asteroid hit their planet. I think advance civilizations are actually pretty rare in the universe.

Dustin
05-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Saying that Norway Spiral sighting was a failed rocket is bull$#!@... There is no way a failed rocket spirals that way.. It might not be a UFO but it is definitely not a rocket.

And how do you explain the blue light?

dmoor82
05-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Could this possibly be the reason for the sightings? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6yj5q1cfc8

UnFrSaKn
05-11-2011, 12:00 PM
The one clip with the three lights falling down and splitting off was debunked on the SyFy show Fact or Faked as sky divers with flares on their boots.