View Full Version : Moore Monitor

flintysooner
05-04-2011, 07:19 AM
Since I remember the Moore Monitor from long ago I subscribed to the new one as soon as I could.

I think the concept is very interesting. They're doing a nice job of covering Moore news and sports and community interest stories.

Since I am in the home delivery area I find the little paper on my doorstep on Sunday mornings.

But the App is very nice, works well for me, has a good selection of stories and the videos are well done.

I've been told that the younger set is particularly interested in the coverage of local sports, especially seeing themselves in print and on an App.

The website: http://www.mooremonitor.com/

I also like the ability to share images and videos via the App. I think it will be interesting to see how this feature is used.

SOONER8693
05-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Last Thursday was the send-off for the Westmoore Special Olympian students to their state meet. It is a huge deal and all the student body and faculty turn out to give the kids a big send-off. Amy Ogle, I think her first name was Amy, was there with a photographer from the new Moore Monitor to get pics and talk to some folk. They introduced themselves to us and seemed very sincere about what they were doing and interested in our Special Olympians.