View Full Version : Thunder Development Center

bombermwc
05-03-2011, 02:38 PM
OK so I know there was a thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find it now. What's the training center look like these days? I can't seem to get the webcam to pull up anymore but the target date was march 2011....so is it done?

betts
05-03-2011, 02:58 PM
I looks really good. Better than I thought it would based on how it looked about halfway through the process. I went by a couple of weeks ago and it looked like the exterior was pretty close to complete. I don't know anything about the interior, but I would guess it will be done soon.

BoulderSooner
05-04-2011, 09:33 AM
I looks really good. Better than I thought it would based on how it looked about halfway through the process. I went by a couple of weeks ago and it looked like the exterior was pretty close to complete. I don't know anything about the interior, but I would guess it will be done soon.

it is pretty much finished .. they decided in march or so that they were not going to move into the new facility until after the season

Watson410
05-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Does anyone know if they will be organizing a "Open House" tour through it.. considering we DID pay for it?? I would LOVE to see what our practice facility looks like inside...

metro
05-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Pretty sure practices are going to be open to the public

Popsy
05-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Practices are not even open to the press, so I would be interested in knowing how you are pretty sure they will be open to the public.