View Full Version : Rawhide Rooftop

icecold
04-14-2011, 06:11 PM
Was driving down Broadway and for the 2nd time I noticied people on the rooftop of the Rawhide store building. Does anyone know what goes on up there?

betts
04-14-2011, 06:27 PM
You can rent it out, and I think sometimes it's open for visitors, but am not sure precisely when.

Urban Pioneer
04-14-2011, 08:02 PM
We just had a party up there. It is a New York Style rooftop for the neighborhood. Cardinal Engineering just had a party for party's sake. lol Stop by and I will show it to you. Very cool.

onthestrip
04-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Maybe one day we can get someone to open a decent bar with a rooftop...

betts
04-15-2011, 07:03 AM
Maybe one day we can get someone to open a decent bar with a rooftop...

The Art Museum has a great one in the summertime. And how about Cafe do Brazil? I like it. There's a bar in Bricktown with a rooftop as well. Is it called Sapphire? Cannot remember.

onthestrip
04-15-2011, 09:08 AM
A decent bar. The museum rooftop is cool, but thats only on thursdays in the summer, Cafe do Brazil is nice too, but small and is more of a restaurant. Sapphire is the next best thing but would like to see another cool rooftop somewhere, maybe one in AA or midtown. Hate to compare other cities like I usually do but you go to downtown denver or Austin and they are all over the place. A nicely finished rooftop with some landscaping would do great.

OKCTalker
04-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Nonna's has a balcony, but I don't think it's a true rooftop destination. Downtown Fort Worth certainly has good options.

BG918
04-15-2011, 09:44 AM
Nonna's has a balcony, but I don't think it's a true rooftop destination. Downtown Fort Worth certainly has good options.

Purple Bar above Nonna's is a great patio setting.