View Full Version : Thunder jersey #6 in 2010-2011 NBA team jersey sales

betts
04-13-2011, 09:09 PM
http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201104/lebron-reclaims-top-spot-nba-jersey-sales

1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Boston Celtics
3. Miami Heat
4. New York Knicks
5. Chicago Bulls
6. Oklahoma City Thunder
7. Orlando Magic
8. San Antonio Spurs
9. Denver Nuggets
10. Phoenix Suns

Pretty impressive for one of the smaller markets in the NBA with purportedly one of the uglier logos and team colors (I like them both now). It's too bad it doesn't mean we make a penny more, as monies from sales are divided evenly between teams. Oh, Kevin Durant's jersey was #7 among NBA player jerseys sold for 2010-2011.

www.okcthunderfans.com

OKCisOK4me
04-13-2011, 09:17 PM
My coworker said that her friend, who lives in LA, said there are a lot of people there wearing Thunder jerseys.

Laramie
04-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Very impressive and an equally impressive find. Good work, even though we a talking about Kevin Durant & OKC Thunder jerseys! We definitely need to accentuate the positives we have going in our city. Everything counts toward our city's image!

Our jerseys are new to the NBA and people want to wear something new and different. Oklahoma City made a great investment when we approved MAPS for Hoops! MAPS is definitely paying big dividends.

Kerry
04-14-2011, 02:23 PM
My coworker said that her friend, who lives in LA, said there are a lot of people there wearing Thunder jerseys.

It is an LA gang thing. The gang is known for giving up seats on buses to women, holding doors open, letting people merge in traffic, and helping the elderly cross the street.