View Full Version : Elizabeth Taylor is Dead

Thunder
03-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Age 79 on 03-23-2011.

Mom used to like her White Diamond regularly until she got tired of it. That is the only thing I knew her as. :-/

Dustin
03-24-2011, 07:35 PM
One of the most facially stunning women on the face of the earth.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4gYS6RWFOc4/TBTEmOk0SYI/AAAAAAAAByU/-xncR1vza9U/s1600/taylor3.jpg

She will be missed

ljbab728
03-24-2011, 10:06 PM
And guess who decided to get some publicity out of this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/24/westboro-baptist-church-elizabeth-taylor_n_839979.html

Luckily, they may have been outwitted since there was a private service already held for her today.

Thunder
03-24-2011, 10:32 PM
That is just sick. The media still have not learned to just ignore them.

Separate topic not about the church.

Are they (group with Taylor, not sure the name...) still running commercials of her of when she was very much younger? It was about few months ago, maybe around Christmas season or earlier, I have seen several of her White Diamond perfume commercials and it was showing her young-looking, very classy, and with the appearance of being very rich. Not sure if the lady was a look-a-like or they still running her old commercials.

Anyway, I think to honor her, I will go buy a bottle of White Diamond and give to mom.

ljbab728
03-24-2011, 10:48 PM
That is just sick. The media still have not learned to just ignore them.

Separate topic not about the church.

Are they (group with Taylor, not sure the name...) still running commercials of her of when she was very much younger? It was about few months ago, maybe around Christmas season or earlier, I have seen several of her White Diamond perfume commercials and it was showing her young-looking, very classy, and with the appearance of being very rich. Not sure if the lady was a look-a-like or they still running her old commercials.

Anyway, I think to honor her, I will go buy a bottle of White Diamond and give to mom.

Those commercials were not using standins. It was her but not too recent. Ant it doesn't take too much for her to look rich. She's just being herself.