View Full Version : Attention Coits southsiders...

Steve
02-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Retro Metro OKC is beginning to schedule monthly speaker lunches. Would there be interest in a special southside get-together featuring councilman Pete White and Capitol Hill Beacon publisher David Sellers (if they would be so kind to agree to it?). I'm thinking if we could get enough interest we could convince Grill on the Hill to open on a Saturday for us to hold it there, enjoy Capitol Hill.

rcjunkie
02-19-2011, 12:42 PM
Retro Metro OKC is beginning to schedule monthly speaker lunches. Would there be interest in a special southside get-together featuring councilman Pete White and Capitol Hill Beacon publisher David Sellers (if they would be so kind to agree to it?). I'm thinking if we could get enough interest we could convince Grill on the Hill to open on a Saturday for us to hold it there, enjoy Capitol Hill.

Excellant idea, I no longer live in S. OKC, but I still own several residential and commercial properties on the southside and would definately attend.

Martin
02-19-2011, 02:40 PM
sounds fun, i'm in. -M

papaOU
02-19-2011, 04:01 PM
we have attempted to persuade the Beacon to cover events. Their response has been to take many pictures and send them to us ( Beacon)

Noah Vail
02-22-2011, 07:53 AM
Can you assure everyone there won't be over-the-hill gangs from Capital Hill High School and Southeast?

Ahh the really good old days! I don't see anyone talking about Holly's....the real hang-out.