View Full Version : First time home buyers class

RealEstateCop1
02-10-2011, 04:41 PM
I've been thinking of putting together a class for first time home buyers. I will need at least 20 people to sign up before I can schedule a date and location. You can invite friends or family as well. I just need a head count. Food and drinks will be provided for free. Just post a reply and put the number of people that be attending.

Chris Sonaggera, REALTOR ®
Paradigm AdvantEdge South
405-823-7330
EdmondGolfHomes.com (http://www.edmondgolfhomes.com)
RealEstateCop1@gmail.com

G.Walker
02-10-2011, 06:40 PM
My wife and I are interested! We are closing on a new house in 2 weeks...I can email you my contact info?

RealEstateCop1
02-10-2011, 07:11 PM
My wife and I are interested! We are closing on a new house in 2 weeks...I can email you my contact info?

There would be no reason for you to attend. This class will explain the process of buying a home and the steps it takes to do so. Congrats! on your new home

MsDarkstar
02-10-2011, 09:37 PM
In other words, there's no opportunity for him/her to potentially make money off you so don't bother showing up :P

RealEstateCop1
02-12-2011, 04:04 PM
In other words, there's no opportunity for him/her to potentially make money off you so don't bother showing up :P

Why would he need to attend a class if he's getting ready to close on his new home. He's already been through the process.