View Full Version : Nene?

G.Walker
02-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Rumors are surfacing that Jeff Green might be traded to Denver for Nene, I think this would be a good move for the Thunder, we need a big man...

betts
02-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Where are you hearing these rumors? We could use Nene, that's for certain, but I haven't heard anything substantive. Now, if Denver actually trades Carmelo to LA and gets Bynum in return, that makes Nene a little redundant and I believe he's an unrestricted free agent this year.

www.okcthunderfans.com

urbanity
02-10-2011, 02:27 PM
http://www.okgazette.com/oklahoma/article-10736-with-trade-winds-blowing-thunder-have-some-options.html

OKCisOK4me
02-10-2011, 04:16 PM
I don't like the cost of Nene. Jeff has been playing outstanding this year. Ibaka is good enough to take the starting roll away from Nenad on his own so no need for this. We need to look to extend Jeff's contract and I think we have a better shot at that than expecting Nene to stick around after only half a season. This is just like the Bosh talk last year. Don't trade if they're gonna go free agent after half a year.

Easy180
02-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Fine with that trade if they know there is a good chance of losing Green...Keep this team intact if you can

I just wish they hadn't backed off on Chandler at the last second! Imagine this team with him inside....Scary good

Dustin
02-10-2011, 09:39 PM
I love Green! I don't want him to go!

Laramie
02-15-2011, 10:22 AM
I love Green! I don't want him to go!

We definitely need to hang on to Jeff Green. He is a more consistent game winner in the stretch than any player you have on the Thunder's roster.

G.Walker
02-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Come on Sam Presti, give us Nene!

Richard at Remax
02-24-2011, 09:56 AM
I don't like the cost of Nene. Jeff has been playing outstanding this year. Ibaka is good enough to take the starting roll away from Nenad on his own so no need for this. We need to look to extend Jeff's contract and I think we have a better shot at that than expecting Nene to stick around after only half a season. This is just like the Bosh talk last year. Don't trade if they're gonna go free agent after half a year.

I don't mean to come after you but Jeff has not been playing outstanding and is having his worst statistical season yet. I mean he has had a few games where he has zero rebounds, for a 4! WE all like him and love him but sometimes we need to step back and realize this is a business and while he still has some value we need to see what we can get for him.

OKCisOK4me
02-24-2011, 10:56 AM
I don't mean to come after you but Jeff has not been playing outstanding and is having his worst statistical season yet. I mean he has had a few games where he has zero rebounds, for a 4! WE all like him and love him but sometimes we need to step back and realize this is a business and while he still has some value we need to see what we can get for him.

He's averaging 15ppg this season. A lot better than our rookie phenom!

Richard at Remax
02-24-2011, 01:27 PM
jeff green and nenad for kendric perkins and nate robinson. yesssss

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6155082

also mo pete and dj white for nazr muhammad

Pete
02-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Hate to see Jeff Green go but he was at the end of his contract and it would have been hard to keep him on after this season.

Perkins provides the muscle in the paint that is sorely needed. This is clearly a move for this year's playoff run.

betts
02-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Mo Pete and DJ White for Nasr Mohammed.