View Full Version : Are you missing an Australian Shepherd?

Eep
02-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Found one downtown today. Very friendly and definitely is/was someone's pet. Doesn't smell half bad after the bath! Hobbies seem to include chewing the fur off tennis balls and dining on chicken. Respond/private message with identifying info.

Eep
02-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Owner located and pup returned. :Smiley199 Just a reminder to you pet lovers: keep some ID on your pets so that if they get lost they can be returned home easily!

Microchips are great and will work even if your pet loses collars or stays indoors and doesn't normally wear a collar. If you don't want to shell out to get your pet chipped, at least make sure it is wearing an ID tag. If you're looking for cute ones, there's a seller on Etsy called "makeyourdogsmile (http://www.etsy.com/shop/makeyourdogsmile)" (no connection to me whatsoever) that makes great, sturdy stuff.

JayhawkTransplant
02-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks for that link! I can't seem to locate my dog's tags...and she got out last weekend, giving me the scare of my life (she's a runner). I've gotten a replacement rabies tag from the vet, so now I will order a new ID tag! Microchips are great, but many people will not take the time to drive an animal to the vet or to the shelter, but they might take the time to call my phone number before she runs out into a busy street...