View Full Version : If you have a 20.00 a day bath salt bill and no water hookups, you might be an addict

kevinpate
01-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Apparently, the package directions to add to 20+ gallons of water and use only as directed were not standard boilerplate after all.

See more on the Southern states growing bath salt addict problems at:
http://tinyurl.com/bath-salt-addicts

mugofbeer
01-23-2011, 04:19 PM
The last few days they've been doing TV and newspaper articles about the salts being sold in pot and head shops around Denver. Comments from state officials were pretty much that they weren't aware there was a way to abuse them. I'd not heard of it until this week. The TV news went from pot shop to pot shop and they were all trying to avoid talking about how to use them but all hinted about "putting them near your nose" and "using a round tube of some sort." Its not just a southern thing

kevinpate
01-23-2011, 05:16 PM
This was all news to me. But then, I'm a shower sort of fella.

I am wondering how long it might be before the local outcries and gnashing of teeth as our what'll we ban next branch of the legilizards discover someone elsewhere is already banning something not on the Oklahoma books.

mugofbeer
01-23-2011, 05:59 PM
I should point out that these aren't normal bath salts. They are sold especially in pot oriented shops and cheapie convenience stores

FritterGirl
01-24-2011, 10:01 AM
I think Calgon took someone away! ;-)

Kerry
01-24-2011, 04:18 PM
I should point out that these aren't normal bath salts. They are sold especially in pot oriented shops and cheapie convenience stores

If you are buying bath salts from a pot shop or gas station you aren't soaking in the tub.