View Full Version : Romance Novel for 2011

SoonerQueen
01-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Romance Novel for 2011

He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone.

He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice, close to my ear.

"Just relax. . . "

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing and moving upward along my calves, slowly, but steadily. My breath caught in my throat.

I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and I partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm, full
breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.

Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and Expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to

taking "no" for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say . . . . .

"Okay, ma'am," said a voice. "All done."

My eyes snapped open and he was standing in front of me, smiling, holding out my purse. "You can board your flight now."

OKCisOK4me
01-08-2011, 08:15 AM
huh?

ljbab728
01-08-2011, 10:31 PM
huh?

LOL, surely you get the humor. It's about the new airport security procedures.

SoonerQueen
01-09-2011, 11:07 PM
I figured it was pretty self explanatory especially the last sentence.

ljbab728
01-09-2011, 11:42 PM
I figured it was pretty self explanatory especially the last sentence.

It was to most people anyway SQ.