Easy180
01-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Should be one helluva team with a solid shot for yet another champeenship game

I say they are now preseason #1

ljbab728
01-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Should be one helluva team with a solid shot for yet another champeenship game

I say they are now preseason #1

The prospects look good but we want to keep our fingers crossed. Remember what happened later after we found out that Bradford and Gresham decided to announce they would come back a couple of years ago. We had a national championship dangling right before us before injuries and reality hit. (fingers crossed)

rcjunkie
01-07-2011, 01:31 AM
The prospects look good but we want to keep our fingers crossed. Remember what happened later after we found out that Bradford and Gresham decided to announce they would come back a couple of years ago. We had a national championship dangling right before us before injuries and reality hit. (fingers crossed)

True, but the big difference is that Bradford and Gresham were gaurenteed 1st round draft picks, the money difference between a 1st and 2nd round pick is huge.

Thunder
01-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Broyles decided not to leave a year early for the NFL?

dmoor82
01-07-2011, 11:44 AM
^^really?

ljbab728
01-07-2011, 10:00 PM
True, but the big difference is that Bradford and Gresham were gaurenteed 1st round draft picks, the money difference between a 1st and 2nd round pick is huge.

That wasn't what I was referring to. I was talking about it affects OU, not the players.