View Full Version : Rules for the pet forum

dirtrider73068
03-13-2005, 05:19 PM
IS there any rules in the pet forum? Can we post to get rid of pets or what were are looking for as pets go? I have two pets I would like to get rid of to downsize the number of animals I have now.

dirtrider73068
03-13-2005, 05:33 PM
Cool, I was just needing something to go by as to what was allowed adn what wasn't. So we can post to give away pets as long as its within reasonable standards?

Patrick
03-14-2005, 01:44 PM
As with the other forums, the general TOS of OKC Talk apply here.

If you are in the market to sell a pet, you may want to consider the classified ads on this site or at News OK. If you're wanting to give away pets or are looking for a specific pet, feel free to post it here.

If you have any other specific questions, you can either contact mranderson, the moderator of this specific forum; one of the main site moderators, DarlingDiva, Masterwolf, Keith, and myself; or the site administrator, Todd!

mranderson
03-22-2005, 11:59 AM
About once a week, I will be featuring a breed of dog or cat for you to name. Some may be easy, some may be hard.

Here is a ground rule I request.

It is an unfair advantage to look at the properties of the picture to get the answer. Some research is ok, however, I request that any method that gives an unfair advantage not be used.