View Full Version : Who is your vet?

mranderson
03-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Who do you take your pet to for vet services, and what do you think of him or her, and why?

Me. I take mine to Petsmart. They like her and play with her. Plus, today the gate flew open and she got out, and a woman called them. They called me. THAT is service.

In addition, she has health care insurance.

Midtowner
03-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Pet Friends on 10th and Meridian.

Had my cat neutered there a few months back, got him all his vaccinations, I'm due back eventually, but the cat never leaves my apartment, so I'm not sure how neccessary those vaccinations are.

Keith
03-12-2005, 06:32 PM
I have always gone to Pet Health plus at I-240 and S. Western. They have taken care of all of my pets for the last 10 years or so. Even when my two cats passed away (at different times), I took them to the vet so that they could dispose of the bodies. They only charged a burial fee of $10.00.

My days of having cats are over with. I like cats, but I like my dog better. My dog gets her shots every year, and is very well taken care of. Plus, the people at Pet Health Plus always send me a reminder of when my dogs shots are due, and their prices are very reasonable.

Patrick
03-14-2005, 01:48 PM
Barney Bertrand, DVM. 6318 N. Western! We've used him for years!

kellekokid
03-17-2005, 02:11 AM
Jenny and Lou go to see the Vet at Penn South, ashamed to say I don't remember his name right now but he is always wonderful with my kids and Jenny can whail like she is been tortured....but she just scared. Last time we went there she didn't make a sound and didn't go belly up! I'm not sure but I think she even gave him a kiss lol
I've moved to Mustang now but will take them there for reg. check ups and praying the there is never an emegency I know I would get them to him as soon as i could.
Anyone that will sit on the floor and put the med. on Lou's face with no problems and calm Jenny enough that she won't cry will always be my vet!
:respect: