View Full Version : TV Internet Sites

demoman2k10
12-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Ok, so what is it with the Local TV stations Internet sites. Not a single one has streaming versions of their NEWS. Many other markets have wised up that the Internet is another market to broadcast on. It sure seems that most of the TV stations are not utilizing their websites at 24/7 news outlets for what's happening in the area.

Even KOCO's experiment with LIVEWIRE has shriveled and died expect for the RARE occasion they let them bring it up.

Live 24/7 NEWS is something that Oklahoma could use, just because the news anchor went to bed doesn't mean things stop happening and NEWS JUNKIES gotta know.. ;)

BBatesokc
12-28-2010, 02:51 PM
KFOR often mentions they are streaming live. They also post their news casts so you can watch them later. That's actually how I catch their news.

demoman2k10
12-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Yeah I've caught a KFOR a few times with their LIVE stream.

The point I guess I'm trying rather poorly to make is that the WEBSITES don't get updated for nearly 12 hours sometimes. News doesn't stop happening they just don't report on it and want you to TURN to their NEWCASTS. We are an ONDEMAND society on the net. News should step up to the Audience.