View Full Version : Sneak Peak: Kevin Durant’s Where Amazing Happens Commercial

Dustin
12-22-2010, 08:57 PM
http://dimemag.com/2010/12/sneak-peak-kevin-durants-where-amazing-happens-commercial/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MwarUSvaLM&feature=player_embedded

EBAH
12-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Bitchin

OKCisOK4me
12-27-2010, 04:30 PM
The best part is reading all the comments from Seattle fans still whining and moaning. Jeez, no wonder Kurt Cobain shot himself...

Dustin
12-28-2010, 12:37 AM
The best part is reading all the comments from Seattle fans still whining and moaning. Jeez, no wonder Kurt Cobain shot himself...

Where are all of the negative comments? All I see is positive feedback on the video.

OKCisOK4me
12-28-2010, 09:42 AM
Are you kidding me?? Go to the actual youtube page and read the 7 pages of comments. I only went 3 deep and then skipped to the last page for the original posts cause, yeah, they started off positive which is what I like...then the Sonics fans get ahold of this and tear it up. They just can't cope with reality and their lack of support that became overwhelmingly obvious as time went by and now all they can do is whine, whine, whine and make documentaries about how bad we are. Thanks David Stern, Amazing does happen!

Dustin
12-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Are you kidding me?? Go to the actual youtube page and read the 7 pages of comments. I only went 3 deep and then skipped to the last page for the original posts cause, yeah, they started off positive which is what I like...then the Sonics fans get ahold of this and tear it up. They just can't cope with reality and their lack of support that became overwhelmingly obvious as time went by and now all they can do is whine, whine, whine and make documentaries about how bad we are. Thanks David Stern, Amazing does happen!

I was just looking at the article comments.. I didnt see it was on YouTube.

OKCisOK4me
12-28-2010, 12:39 PM
I was just looking at the article comments.. I didnt see it was on YouTube.

lol, yeah, I noticed that was the case when I clicked on the actual link above the video. My badd. But did you go to youtube and see them? Man oh man...

Dustin
12-28-2010, 09:36 PM
lol, yeah, I noticed that was the case when I clicked on the actual link above the video. My badd. But did you go to youtube and see them? Man oh man...

Yeah.... It's oh so sad...