View Full Version : How many games will it be before...

Easy180
12-16-2010, 06:03 PM
Sooner fans call in bad mouthing Heupel?

Sadly I say by the 2nd loss

ljbab728
12-16-2010, 10:56 PM
Sooner fans call in bad mouthing Heupel?

Sadly I say by the 2nd loss

I remember he threw a bad pass once in his 3rd game. He can't be any good. He'll eventually make a mistake. LOL

Bill Robertson
12-20-2010, 06:51 AM
Unfortunately it won't be long. That's the one downside of his promotion. I hate to see it happen to him. I also have to be honest and admit that if Heupel doesn't show a little more imagination overall and killer instinct in 2nd halfs and on the road I'll be one of the first.

kevinpate
12-20-2010, 09:07 AM
I'm reminded of a Tootsie Roll Commercial

Kerry
12-21-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm reminded of a Tootsie Roll Commercial

Those were TotsiePops.

When I play football on the PS2 and I find a play that keeps going for touchdowns I keep going back to it until the computer defense stops me. I try to score a touchdown on every play. My goal is to score 100 points each quarter. When my subs do come in (which I do so my starters don’t get hurt) I keep trying to score touchdowns on every play. Maybe I should be the offensive coordinator.

On defense I blitz constantly and play tight man to man on the coverage. Even if they complete a pass it usually only goes for a few yards but I got a lot of 3 and outs with good field position. I should be the defensive coordinator as well.

I hope no one invents a video game on setting up security for SAP systems or everyone will second guess me as well.