View Full Version : Todd's Top 5 Ways To Get Banned

Todd
03-10-2005, 09:54 PM
1. Start obnoxious threads about the admin.
2. Bash other members
3. Make me spend hours reviewing posts on a FREE User Account.
4. SPAM
5. Running up your post count with useless crap.

Todd
03-10-2005, 09:57 PM
24 hours won't kill them.

Midtowner and Sooner&RiceGrad are in the penalty box for 24 hours.

:LolLolLol

Karried
03-11-2005, 08:24 PM
I didn't know the Todd thread was about a real person, I thought it was a fun fictional continuing story - I almost posted - is this what this is about? great, I could have been banned and not even known it!

Sooner&RiceGrad
03-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Well I do admit me and Midtowner may have gone way over the top, I have already apoligized on my behalf to some of the moderators here... but I thought it was obviously in the spirit of good fun?

I even thought I would make one about myself... is that OK? If you want revenge you can kill me all you want in there.

Pirate Audio
08-08-2005, 02:48 PM
hey mr.todd..i cant check that p.m., so if its not an auto message and something to say,
hit my email,djjackacid@yahoo
otherwise, ignore this.
thanks
parasite 101.1fm okc northside pirate radio
(til the u.s. marshal arrives....................)

Karried
08-08-2005, 02:51 PM
I believe after 10 posts you can access your PM - at that time you can click on the blinking PM name.

PUGalicious
08-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Points 1 and 2 are somewhat subjective, are they not? What's obnoxious or bashing to me may not be so for others (or the moderators); likewise, what may be obnoxious or bashing in the sight of some may not even register as such to a sincere author.

Keith
08-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Points 1 and 2 are somewhat subjective, are they not? What's obnoxious or bashing to me may not be so for others (or the moderators); likewise, what may be obnoxious or bashing in the sight of some may not even register as such to a sincere author.
Believe me....As long as myself, Todd, and Patrick have been around, it has not been difficult at all to define obnoxious and bashing. Unfortunately, we have had our share of it on this forum, however, the certain posters that were involved in the bashing and obnoxious behaviour months ago, have been banned permanently....and I can say that we have had very little problem since they have left.

PUGalicious
08-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Had I paid attention to WHEN this thread originated, I might have realized this was not a pressing concern. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

OKCMann
12-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Someone got banned for writing a joke thread? Yikes.

Keith
12-04-2005, 08:04 PM
Someone got banned for writing a joke thread? Yikes.
No, not exactly. They actually got banned for writing some jokes about the administrator of this forum that were very crude and in very bad taste. Some people just don't understand that you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

jdsplaypin
12-04-2005, 10:35 PM
well i've broken 2 of the 5 deadly sins. now i just need a confessional. from now on i will tie my hands around my back & just read the "interesting" commentary by some of the special people on this delightful forum.