View Full Version : Acapulco Mexican Bar & Restaurant

jpmoney
11-17-2010, 09:43 PM
Just noticed this sign above a "currently being worked on the inside" space next to the Subway off Hwy. 77 (near Hwy. 9)--same area as the Athletic Loft 24-hr fitness center. Looks promising as this area needs some bar activity with all the college students nearby.

G.Walker
11-18-2010, 02:55 PM
nice...

MikeLucky
07-18-2011, 08:00 AM
It appears while driving by that Acapulco is open now... I haven't had a chance to go yet, but I am hoping to soon.

Mydalmationis8
07-27-2011, 08:09 PM
I've been to Acapulco; it has not yet officially opened, although they are definitely open for business. Right now they have a very limited menu: some enchiladas, fajitas, flautas (I had chicken flautas for lunch; not bad at all), and a few other items. You do get a salsa and queso set-up when you sit down. I liked the salsa because it had a bit of heat to it. The queso was merely ordinary.
Their lunch specials are different each day and are $5.99 (if I recall correctly). You get beans and rice with your lunch. Portions are generous, but not huge.
Our server said that their menu will expand once they get up to full speed. I suspect that the place will survive in a highly-competitive market simply because no other mexican restaurants are around.

OKCisOK4me
07-27-2011, 08:22 PM
A long time ago there was an Acapulco Mexican restaurant in Edmond in Bryant Square. I wonder if its any relation?