View Full Version : Crest killing Homeland in SW OKC

Pages : [1] 2

earlywinegareth
11-08-2010, 07:37 AM
The store at I-240 & May is going out of business - closing in December...everything in stock is 15% off. No doubt the new Crest store siphoned off their business. I have no problem with economic evolutionary processes at work, especially in favor of a locally owned company.

jmarkross
11-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Homeland stores...with their dreadful nasal funeral-dirge commercials...at least in the Norman area..are distasteful places to be...

MustangGT
11-08-2010, 08:25 AM
I am NOT surprised. The last time I dared to enter a Homeland store the employees were rude, unhelpful and walked around like they were in a daze. They made no eye contact and the checker did not say hello/goodbye/thanks. The closing of that chain of stores wil NOT be missed in my home.

jmarkross
11-08-2010, 08:33 AM
I am NOT surprised. The last time I dared to enter a Homeland store the employees were rude, unhelpful and walked around like they were in a daze. They made no eye contact and the checker did not say hello/goodbye/thanks. The closing of that chain of stores wil NOT be missed in my home.

The last one I entered...I watched a dolt stacking cukes like bricks...one every 30 or 40 seconds...it was appalling...had not seen this type of Night of The Living Dead employees since the teens I saw in a Washington DC McDonald's...took them about 45 seconds to wrap each cheeseburger--when the average OKC teen could wrap one in under 5 seconds--easy. Poor Management.

SkyWestOKC
11-08-2010, 10:16 AM
You mean I-240 and Penn?

Martin
11-08-2010, 10:31 AM
there's a homeland at i-240 and may and then there's one at 104th and penn. the rumor i heard, which may be wrong, was that 104th and penn was closing in december... -M

okclee
11-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Now if we can do something about the Homeland at 18th and Classen.

Architect2010
11-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Honestly. I don't think it was just the Crest, I do think Crest was the nail in the coffin though. Walmart Neighborhood market is at 59th and Penn, there's another Homeland at 44th and May, another Homeland at 104th and Penn, and now the Crest at 104th and May. Out of all of these, this Homeland at 74th and May and the Albertson's that previously occupied it were by far the nastiest. It's just a decrepit location with loads of competition from nicer stores all within 2 miles.

soonerguru
11-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Homeland is terrible. And it's not "a fresh experience."

Wow, what an awful tagline.

king183
11-08-2010, 11:42 AM
This is the beauty of creative destruction...and I love it because Homeland should have died long ago.

Did someone say Crest was expanding to Norman? That would spell the end of at least two Homelands there.

MustangGT
11-08-2010, 01:42 PM

So true. The majority of the customers and the staff look like homeless shelter rejects. Once in that hell hole was enough. Never again.

MikeOKC
11-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Homeland is also a local company. Its headquarters is in Edmond. EDIT correction...Homeland in in Edmond but it's a subsidary of AWG....which also owns

* Price Chopper / Price Mart
* Country Mart
* Cash Saver
* Apple Market
* Harps
* SunFresh
* ThriftWay
* Hen House Market

The problem with Homeland is it seems to put all its money into 2 or 3 stores. They are all former Albertsons locations and are all kept up very nice.

For example, you go into Homeland at 18th and Classen and then go into the the Homeland at Britton and N. May and you would never guess it could possibly be the same chain. 18th and Classen needs serious work. North May is clean, customer service is good, and they've kept it as much like the old Albertsons as possible. But I have to agree on other locations. Like I said, it's sometimes hard to believe it's the same chain.

Superhyper
11-08-2010, 03:06 PM
It's the same here in Norman. The former Albertsons are nice, well-kept stores, while the actual Homelands are terrifying eyesores.

adaniel
11-08-2010, 03:28 PM
So true. The majority of the customers and the staff look like homeless shelter rejects. Once in that hell hole was enough. Never again.

Not only that, but then it has the audacity to be expensive!

A scaled down version of Crest Fresh Market would be perfect in one of the many empty lots around Midtown. Maybe 10th and Harvey?

jmarkross
11-08-2010, 03:40 PM
An interesting sidebar...in Los Angeles, Albertson's were dives--no one went there--but--in Oklahoma there were many nice new ones--at one time, 10-12 years ago. Grocery stores change so fast...up and down...

RadioOKC
11-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Still waiting for HEB to make it's way to OKC. When I took the family to Sea World/San Antonio there was one a couple of blocks away and it was amazing. I know they (HEB) have different size stores. This place was a monster and CLEAN!

Chris
http://radiookc.com

Thunder
11-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Last I checked, Crest was looking into some land in Norman and getting things in order. Very soon, they will start building a new one and the Homeland on Robinson should close shortly after Crest's latest Grand Opening with Rock Bottom Prices.

Celebrator
11-08-2010, 06:32 PM
As I stated in another thread, the addition of Whole Foods to the grocery market here in OKC will force Homeland and the other chains to step up their game. I understand that Whole Foods is a rather niche food retailer, but the group that tends to shop there will leave the other chains pretty quick. As I have traveled across the country and Canada this past year, I have noticed how far behind we are in this area of retail. And I am one of the biggest boosters of this city and state, but this is not an area that I defend. This will change, the market will correct it over time.

Dustin
11-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Homeland is terrible. And it's not "a fresh experience."

Wow, what an awful tagline.

Disagree, Their flagship stores are VERY nice..

JayhawkTransplant
11-08-2010, 07:06 PM
When I moved here last year, I went to the closest grocery store after unloading the moving truck. It was the Homeland at 18th and Classen. I spent the rest of the day in tears, considering asking my employer to move me back home. It's funny how you can become homesick for your old grocery store.

The next week, I began a quest to find a nice grocery store. I asked everyone I met where they did their grocery shopping. I'd say about 70 percent said either Wal-Mart or Target. I think it would be interesting to see how many true grocery stores there are per square mile in OKC as compared to similar cities.

I now shop at the Homeland on May and Britton. I have never been to a Crest...I will find one and try it out.

windowphobe
11-08-2010, 07:14 PM
I split my shopping between Homeland (Britton and May) and Crest (23rd and Meridian). I live about midway between the two, so this works fairly well for me.

Dood
11-08-2010, 07:59 PM
The Homeland store on 74th & May has at various times been a Skagg Albertsons, a Skaggs, an Alberstons(I guess they couldnt decide who owned what) a Williams and now a Homeland. Each successive owner has allowed the store to slip a little bit. I didnt notice though when Homeland bought it, they tried to upgrade, but it all felt like 'too little too late', besides, the employees are still seemingly unmotivated and rude....("here you go" instead of 'Thank you') as they hand you your change....And the prices remain high. I welcomed the arrival of the Crest.

MustangGT
11-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Disagree, Their flagship stores are VERY nice..

Where are their "flagship stores"?

soonerfan_in_okc
11-08-2010, 08:17 PM
here in norman, the homeland on lindsey just off i-35 is disgusting. boring, and i kind of feel sorry for them. Then you go into the one on 12th and Alameda, and its completely different. Seems like it was remodeled in the past couple of years. Either way, a crest is definitely needed here in norman. Preferably here on the east side close to campus

ChargerAg
11-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Anybody know what area of norman the new crest is supposed to go into?

euphjay
11-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Where are their "flagship stores"?

I'm assuming one of them is their store at SW 104th and Penn. It's actually a very nice store but my gosh is it expensive. I've only been their once or twice since the new Crest opened.

zuluwarrior0760
11-08-2010, 09:10 PM
While true that Crest is going to Norman next, I don't think it will be for 18mos to 2years. If you look at the timeline of previous store openings compared to the last,
you see that trend.
Crest simply doesn't begin to open a store until they are able to pay cash for it,
which of course comes faster the more they build. I love the new store in S. OKC
We shop there sometimes when we go to the only movie theatre in OKC we like
which is on the south side too.

I hate Homeland and if you travel all around the U.S. you see our city is so incredibly
underserved in this area, it's truly unreal. You won't see any grocery stores in our
Chamber of Commerce commercials anytime soon.

SoonerQueen
11-08-2010, 10:20 PM
We shop at Crest and love the store. Can't wait for Whole Foods to open though.

ljbab728
11-08-2010, 11:23 PM
As I stated in another thread, the addition of Whole Foods to the grocery market here in OKC will force Homeland and the other chains to step up their game. I understand that Whole Foods is a rather niche food retailer, but the group that tends to shop there will leave the other chains pretty quick. As I have traveled across the country and Canada this past year, I have noticed how far behind we are in this area of retail. And I am one of the biggest boosters of this city and state, but this is not an area that I defend. This will change, the market will correct it over time.

I'm sure you're correct about the demographics who will shop at Whole Foods. But keep in mind the demographics who are more concerned about the price of staples rather than being able to buy 100 varieties of cheese will only go there occasionally. There is a place for both kind of stores here.

davidmeek
11-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Hello guys, my name is David and I am the overnight front end manager at the Homeland on 104th and Penn. We are not closing our store down any time soon just because Crest opened down the street from us. We have hired several associates from the store that is closing on 74th and May and the other store on 44th has hired some of them as well. I welcome everyone to come check out our store on 104th and Penn. We are open 24 hours everyday except Monday morning. We close at midnight Sunday night to 6 am on Monday morning for store cleaning. We have a very nice, clean, mid-size store with very friendly cashiers and managers. The waits in line are not that long and one added benefit at our store is that we have a 24 hour gas station. If you use your free Homeland card when you check out, you can receive up to 75 cents off of a gallon of gas at our station.

Sure, Crest may be new in this side of town and a lot of people have been shopping there lately, but Homeland has been around for a long time, too. I encourage everyone to keep an open mind and not give up on any local grocery store as the economy is so bad right now and people need their jobs. Thanks for your time.

Martin
11-09-2010, 06:06 AM
thanks for the clarification, david. -M

flintysooner
11-09-2010, 06:11 AM
Hello guys, my name is David and I am the overnight front end manager at the Homeland on 104th and Penn. We are not closing our store down any time soon just because Crest opened down the street from us. We have hired several associates from the store that is closing on 74th and May and the other store on 44th has hired some of them as well. I welcome everyone to come check out our store on 104th and Penn. We are open 24 hours everyday except Monday morning. We close at midnight Sunday night to 6 am on Monday morning for store cleaning. We have a very nice, clean, mid-size store with very friendly cashiers and managers. The waits in line are not that long and one added benefit at our store is that we have a 24 hour gas station. If you use your free Homeland card when you check out, you can receive up to 75 cents off of a gallon of gas at our station.

Sure, Crest may be new in this side of town and a lot of people have been shopping there lately, but Homeland has been around for a long time, too. I encourage everyone to keep an open mind and not give up on any local grocery store as the economy is so bad right now and people need their jobs. Thanks for your time.
I like the non-ethanol fuel at the Homeland pumps, too.

I also like the folks in the meat department there. I prefer their beef filets and really enjoy the jalapeno sausage.

kevinpate
11-09-2010, 06:15 AM
here in norman, the homeland on lindsey just off i-35 is disgusting. boring, and i kind of feel sorry for them. Then you go into the one on 12th and Alameda, and its completely different. Seems like it was remodeled in the past couple of years. Either way, a crest is definitely needed here in norman. Preferably here on the east side close to campus

The Homeland on Lindsey has been one for a long time. The Homeland stores at Alameda/12th and W Robinson/NW24th were Albertson stores until acquired by Homeland just a few years back.

earlywinegareth
11-09-2010, 08:36 AM

The Lindsey street store is a former Safeway from waaaay back when I was a kid growing up in that area (Monroe elementary grad - yeah!). The 12th & Alameda location is a former Albertson's.

gamecock
11-09-2010, 10:30 AM
The "nice" Homeland on the East side of Norman (Alameda) has gone dramatically down hill since Albertson's sold it off.

As others have pointed out, we have shockingly low-quality grocery stores in Oklahoma. The new Crest is nice, but this is the kind of store that is the standard in many parts of the country.

We were at a Central Market in Dallas over the weekend. If we could get something like that here, it would be really great (although we're thrilled that at least we will have one Whole Foods soon).

corwin1968
11-09-2010, 01:16 PM
I worked for Homeland for several years and was there during the transition from Safeway to Homeland. I felt like the company has been dying a slow death almost since it was first started. The stores I've been in mostly tended to be dreary and depressing places.

tburn
11-10-2010, 02:26 PM
The best thing about Crest for me is that they offer Premium Natural Beef.
Oklahoma farm, no hormones or fillers, grass fed - good stuff! The location at 23rd & Mer has a butcher shop with fresh, thick cuts or can get PNB in the pkgd meats too.
Crest does not carry "Smart chicken" that has no steroids, hormones, water added -- I have to get that at Buy for Less or the bigger Homelands. The quality of meat that you eat matters!

UnclePete
11-11-2010, 02:29 AM
It seems as though the South side has plenty of grocery stores, but we need some more on the North side. Our only convenient store at 50th and North May became a CVS, and it is a hassle to get to another one. Some national or regional chains avoid Oklahoma like the plague.
Why is that?

flintysooner
11-11-2010, 04:07 AM
The best thing about Crest for me is that they offer Premium Natural Beef.
Oklahoma farm, no hormones or fillers, grass fed - good stuff! The location at 23rd & Mer has a butcher shop with fresh, thick cuts or can get PNB in the pkgd meats too.
Crest does not carry "Smart chicken" that has no steroids, hormones, water added -- I have to get that at Buy for Less or the bigger Homelands. The quality of meat that you eat matters!I recently tried several different vendors for Prime fillets. The fillets from Crest at SW 104th and May were about 1.75" thick weighing about 8 oz at about $25 per lb. Also liked the twice baked potatoes available right next to them. The fillets from Homeland at SW 104th and Penn were slightly thinner - maybe 1.5" thick - but weighed about the same and cost about $17 per lb. No twice baked potato but I did buy some jalapeņo sausage. Also tried a couple of meat market selections at prices between $15 and $30 per lb.

Allen Brothers is about $70 per lb plus freight for Prime fillet mignon.

Our results were Allen Brothers was our preference followed so closely by Homeland and Crest that there wasn't much real difference.

At the same time I tried several different grass fed fillets including from Whole Foods and discovered I really like Prime when it comes to fillets.

I've been buying grass fed ground beef on line for a while as well as free range chicken breasts. Both are much, much better. Recently tried http://www.plumrichbeef.com/ as a local source for grass fed beef and was pretty happy.

Eep
11-11-2010, 07:32 AM
Our only convenient store at 50th and North May became a CVS, and it is a hassle to get to another one.
I agree with the sentiment that the grocery situation here is generally horrid. Have you been to the Buy for Less at NW Expressway and Portland though? It's easy to get to from the 50th and May area, and in my opinion it's far better than the options S/SE of there. They have a good and varied selection, and reasonable prices. I find it a little strangely laid out inside, but it's okay once you get used to the quirks like the organic/gluten free products being in the "International" section.

dismayed
11-11-2010, 04:23 PM
The thing is even the 'nice' grocery stores here tend to have a limited selection of vegetables, which are often wilted or browning, yet still sell them. Also it is common to see milk, eggs, and so on within days of their expiration date and that be your only option at a grocery store. It's common all around the metro.

One thing I find attractive about stores like Whole Foods or Central Market is that in addition to some high end options being available, the stores tend to have very high quality control standards, pulling items almost immediately that do not appear fresh. I've shopped at both of those stores before and I don't think I ever saw a wilted grape or browning lettuce ever. Store owners here just don't seem to care as much, or perhaps are on a tighter budget and have to stretch things longer.

If any store owners are reading, I would pay considerably more for this type of quality control and I know there are many others out there in the metro who would too....

kevinpate
11-11-2010, 04:33 PM
... Our results were Allen Brothers was our preference followed so closely by Homeland and Crest that there wasn't much real difference.

Not much difference between HL and Crest, or not much difference between all three?

flintysooner
11-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Not much difference between HL and Crest, or not much difference between all three?Well my wife definitely preferred the Allen Brothers until I told her how much it. I agree plus it is lot less convenient just to pick up steaks ready to grill than worry about thawing.

We both chose the Homeland fillets second but agreed there was so little difference between any of those three choices that we'd go with the most convenient and least expensive. For us that's Homeland. However, if I really wanted that twice baked potato I might drive over to Crest.

The Allen Brothers is pretty close to steaks I've enjoyed at Red Prime and Mahogany just to be clear about it.

The most surprising thing for us was that we learned we really didn't care for grass fed beef steaks.

kevinpate
11-12-2010, 04:42 AM
Thanks for clarifying flintysooner. I don't think I'll be seeking out the Allens anytime soon given the price points.

Patrick
11-12-2010, 02:11 PM
I wouldn't mind paying more to shop at Homeland if the service was better. Heck, their service and stores are worse than Wal-Marts. I can see why Crest would be putting them out of business. Crest has good prices, similar to Wal-Mart, and their stores are clean and well stocked.

ljbab728
11-12-2010, 11:37 PM
I wouldn't mind paying more to shop at Homeland if the service was better. Heck, their service and stores are worse than Wal-Marts. I can see why Crest would be putting them out of business. Crest has good prices, similar to Wal-Mart, and their stores are clean and well stocked.

I regularly shop at the Homeland at NW Expressway and MacArthur and find no problems with cleanliness or shelves being well stocked. The employees are always very friendly and helpful. It may vary from store to store but you can't make a blanket statement like that.

megax11
11-13-2010, 03:22 PM
You know, everyone here complaining about how people act at a grocery store should be in the shoes of the 4 year old kid who died the other day from being stabbed 38 times during a home invasion?

Why do I say this? While people here are complaining about the little things in life, a 4 year old died for no reason, who might have grown up without a superiority complex, or childish acting.

Just food for thought... There are better things to gripe about in life, than if someone made eye contact with you, or how store employees didn't do this or that.

Boo-frickin-hoo.

jn1780
11-13-2010, 04:10 PM
I'm surprised that GFF on Santa Fe and 12st is still open.

I like the non-ethanol fuel at the Homeland pumps, too.

OT, The new 7 Eleven on 4th St and Telephone is going to be selling non-ethanol fuel.

flintysooner
11-13-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm surprised that GFF on Santa Fe and 12st is still open.
Actually I stop by there frequently on my way home and find it pretty good on everything except produce. Plus it is really old and could use some updating. However, I like the barbecue place a lot and strangely the store usually has several items that I often cannot get at Homeland. And besides that I really do enjoy the service from several of the checkers and I like the way they haul my groceries out to the car for me.

OT, The new 7 Eleven on 4th St and Telephone is going to be selling non-ethanol fuel.I didn't know that. I noticed the canopy was up and it was a lot larger than I anticipated.

ljbab728
11-13-2010, 11:16 PM
You know, everyone here complaining about how people act at a grocery store should be in the shoes of the 4 year old kid who died the other day from being stabbed 38 times during a home invasion?

Why do I say this? While people here are complaining about the little things in life, a 4 year old died for no reason, who might have grown up without a superiority complex, or childish acting.

Just food for thought... There are better things to gripe about in life, than if someone made eye contact with you, or how store employees didn't do this or that.

Boo-frickin-hoo.

mega, that's a little unfair. You could say the same thing about every post in this whole website. Of course that's a tragedy and no one would diminish that. It doesn't mean you should ignore anything except the types of thing you reference. Our minds are able to accomodate more than just one injustice or perceived slight.

Doug Loudenback
11-14-2010, 03:32 PM
That's my neighborhood Homeland and over the years (though the faces have frequently changed) it's close and that's where I've done most of my grocery shopping over the past 15 years or so and I like being able to say, "Hi, Michael" (or whoever) when I'm there and kibitzing with a friendly face and person I know for a bit while shopping. I have the impression that Homeland low-balls its employee wages and that's the reason for its frequent employee turnover, but that's only an impression. But, aside from proximity and familiarity, there is no way that my own shopping patterns have not changed since the new southside Crest opened, despite its distance from my Mesta Park home. But, the reality check is that on the interstates it takes only 12-15 minutes to get there from where I live.

While I've pretty much avoided trading at the WalMart grocery west of Penn on NW 23 except for emergencies, I've got to say that my habit of favoring the 18th & Classen Homeland has changed. I've now settled into a new comfortable pattern of going to the new southside Crest about every 2 weeks, just like I did this morning, and dropping $175-$225 there with each bi-weekly visit. I still go to Homeland at 18th & Classen for less complete purchasing on an ad hoc immediate-need basis, but it doesn't get the larger share of my food dollars that Crest now does. So, if I'm a typical example (and I don't know that I am), it's not just the southside Homelands that might be suffering with better competition, it's quite possibly all of them. They simple don't measure up.

It's not just prices, which are way better at Crest, it's what's available. This morning, for example, in addition to picking up a couple of bags of Starbucks whole bean coffee at just under $7 a bag (at Homeland, usually over $9 a bag), I picked up at the southside Crest 1 1/2 pounds of king crab legs which I cannot wait to eat, as well as many other things in their meat and other sections. Get those crab legs them at Homeland at 18th & Classen? No way, no how.

Lauri101
11-14-2010, 05:55 PM
I shop regularly at the Homeland on 29th and Sunnylane and love it. It's a former Albertsons and kept up fairly well. I'm known by name, get excellent service at all departments and have been able to get items special ordered with no problem. Overall, I tend to spend about the same amount of money for groceries as I did at WalMart and I buy non-food items at Target.
I've been Wally World free for 6 months and plan to stay that way. I will not, ever, shop at Crest - a personal boycott for 20 years because of the store EEO policies practiced at that time. As long as Crest treats employees as they do and the Harroz family owns the store, they won't get a dime from my house. IMHO - some things are more important than money and I'll economize in other ways.

Doug Loudenback
11-15-2010, 09:13 AM
I shop regularly at the Homeland on 29th and Sunnylane and love it. It's a former Albertsons and kept up fairly well. I'm known by name, get excellent service at all departments and have been able to get items special ordered with no problem. Overall, I tend to spend about the same amount of money for groceries as I did at WalMart and I buy non-food items at Target.
I've been Wally World free for 6 months and plan to stay that way. I will not, ever, shop at Crest - a personal boycott for 20 years because of the store EEO policies practiced at that time. As long as Crest treats employees as they do and the Harroz family owns the store, they won't get a dime from my house. IMHO - some things are more important than money and I'll economize in other ways.
I don't know about this, Lauri. Can you explain?

Wambo36
11-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Not sure what Laurie's experiences were Doug, but as someone who grew up in MWC, I can tell you that the stories from people who worked for the Harroz family during my high school years are not very flattering. I had one friend who was hired and told he was on a 2 week training period. What he wasn't told, was that the training was at no cost to the employer. When he found out his first 2 weeks had been for free, he quit the job on principle.
In the wake of the May 3rd tornado they were the only grocery store, that I'm aware of, that was selling cardboard boxes to the people who were trying to gather up the remains of their homes. The same cardboard boxes that would have otherwise been incinerated.

Never let it be said that they don't know how to make a buck.

Lauri101
11-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Doug - in addition to Wambo's comments and examples(knew about both training periods and boxes), I am also aware of at least two instances where African-American males were hired "just in time", only to be subsequently fired two days after the EEOC came out to investigate a complaint. Employees were intimidated to work unpaid overtime and yelled at in front of customers - I witnessed it personally at the old Crest on Reno at least three times. One elderly female employee was actually in tears because a manager berated her and called her an idiot as she checked the express lane. They have not been good neighbors nor have they been model employers. On principle - I just refuse to support a family who engages in blatant discrimination and abuse.

okclee
11-15-2010, 03:49 PM
A lot can change in 20 years, with people and companies, for better or worse.

Lauri101
11-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Yes, it can - but some of the incidents I'm aware of happened when my daughters were at MWC, in 99. As a union person and daughter of a civil rights worker - there are some things that just can't be overlooked. Employers who take advantage of employees - because they can - are the lowest form of life, IMO.

MustangGT
11-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Yes, it can - but some of the incidents I'm aware of happened when my daughters were at MWC, in 99. As a union person and daughter of a civil rights worker - there are some things that just can't be overlooked.

12 years is a bit long to remain angry. Things could very well be better today. No doubt you have changed since 99 they could possibly have changed also.

corwin1968
11-16-2010, 10:54 AM
I know nothing about Crest's owners or their employment practices but I know that when I worked for Homeland the reason they were so non-competetative was the union. It just was not possible to pay cashiers and stockmen $9.50/hour (back in the late 80's and early 90's) and compete when other grocery stores were paying minimum wage. I have no idea if Homeland is still union but I suspect they are and I suspect that is why the company is dying.

rickself
11-16-2010, 11:58 AM
This is the beauty of creative destruction...and I love it because Homeland should have died long ago.

Did someone say Crest was expanding to Norman? That would spell the end of at least two Homelands there.
I understand they are looking to expand into Yukon soon.