View Full Version : Durant has exclusive shootaround with Obama

Watson410
11-07-2010, 05:11 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5776652

This is pretty cool, to have a shootaround with ANY President. He invited his Grandmother (Because she's lived in D.C. for 60 years and never had a chance to meet the President), his mother, James Harden and Eric Maynor.

HOT ROD
11-07-2010, 08:17 PM
particularly, and EXCLUSIVE shootaround and not just joining the others from the league.

Kerry
11-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Did Obama give some ball handling/shooting tips to Durant?

ljbab728
11-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Did Obama give some ball handling/shooting tips to Durant?

Kerry, so now you're going to blame Obama for the games the Thunder have lost? LOL

Kerry
11-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Kerry, so now you're going to blame Obama for the games the Thunder have lost? LOL

LOL - I thought it was funny. No, Obama is not to blame for Durant's turnovers and poor shooting. However, if I hear Durant start to blame his poor performance on the guy that passed him the ball, then I will have to wonder.

metro
11-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Maybe Durant can give him some economic suggestions.

ljbab728
11-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Maybe Durant can give him some economic suggestions.

He's doing his part to stimulate the OKC economy anyway.

Thunder
11-10-2010, 03:44 AM
I thought Durant was smart enough to stay away from Obama... Just because he "appears" to be black does not make him the "kool" President to black people. Durant, you've ashamed Oklahoma!

Kerry
11-10-2010, 05:57 AM
Durant probably isn't political in nature. He got an invite from the President so he went. Either that or he posts on OKCTalk under the name HWTJ.

Lord Helmet
11-10-2010, 08:44 AM
I thought Durant was smart enough to stay away from Obama... Just because he "appears" to be black does not make him the "kool" President to black people. Durant, you've ashamed Oklahoma!

It would be an honor to meet any president in person...

HOT ROD
11-10-2010, 08:56 PM
ya, what does being black have to do with it?

kevinpate
11-11-2010, 04:41 AM
Thunder, every now and again you've made me wonder if you've ever plopped your head in a fish tank and stayed under a wee bit too long.
I no longer wonder.
Get well laddie.

bombermwc
11-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Thunder - for every one non-retarded comment, there are always 50 that are completly stupid. Ugh....why are you even here? All you do is complain and never offer solutions...not to mention the fact that you are completely ignorant of basically anything to do with this city (that you claim to have lived in all your life). Hell, you've even said you never knew where the other high schools in your school district were (all 2 more of them), so how can we expect you to know anything about the city, much less the country.

Lord Helmet
11-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Thunder - for every one non-retarded comment, there are always 50 that are completly stupid. Ugh....why are you even here? All you do is complain and never offer solutions...not to mention the fact that you are completely ignorant of basically anything to do with this city (that you claim to have lived in all your life). Hell, you've even said you never knew where the other high schools in your school district were (all 2 more of them), so how can we expect you to know anything about the city, much less the country.

I really do think he's somewhere between 13-16 years old, because his posts are so stupid and ignorant that he couldn't possibly be an adult. I suppose we should just cut the kid some slack.

Andrew4OU
11-17-2010, 04:55 PM
How predictable! Before even clicking this thread, I knew there would be something political or racial mentioned in this thread. Way to go!