View Full Version : AT&T U-verse channel line up

rondvu
11-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Looks like AT&T and Scripps are not seeing eye to eye and the Scripps family of channels are no longer on U-verse's line up. The reason why differs per AT&T and Scripps. There is my side and your side of the story and then there is the truth. Hopefully the two will come to an agreement and the customers wont have to be inconvenienced by changing companies.

old okie
11-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Yes, it's a real PITA! We watch HGTV, Food Network, & DIY all the time....and what's so bad is that we just switched to AT&T U-Verse about two weeks ago! Had some start-up problems, but thought we'd gotten all the bugs worked out, now they pull this! Grr. Fortunately, we weren't watching anything on those channels that we will actually "miss" seeing--like a series. But if they don't get this resolved soon, we may have to go back to Cox. Not good. Not good at all!

jmarkross
11-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Not sure of your lifetime experiences with AT&T...but I, for one, would never give this evil group a single dime ever--for any reason.

kevinpate
11-06-2010, 03:54 PM
The lovely will miss HGTV while I'll miss the Food Network. Fortunately we both have several fav episodes recorded to tide us over for a spell.

duckman
11-08-2010, 09:19 AM
They reached an agreement last night.