View Full Version : Dynasty Chinese Buffet is CLOSED?!

sacolton
10-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Just learned the doors have closed permanently for DYNASTY Chinese Buffet on 33rd & Broadway. My family loved going there and it's sad to see it's gone for good.

hipsterdoofus
11-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Just learned the doors have closed permanently for DYNASTY Chinese Buffet on 33rd & Broadway. My family loved going there and it's sad to see it's gone for good.

I went there once - it was alright - but the buffet was huge - I can see how they didn't have enough customers to support that spread. Plus 33rd & Broadway for some reason is not a good corner for restaurants.

OkieHornet
11-05-2010, 03:32 PM
that is an odd corner. one one hand, you've got chili's, applebees, outback, on the border and charleston's that have been open for what seems like forever. then you have the southeast corner japanese place that i thought would've closed by now (pepperoni grill at one point - what else has it been?). then you've got the old bolton's and marie callendar's which have been closed for a year or two and are still empty just south of 33rd on broadway.

Debzkidz
11-06-2010, 10:52 AM
that is an odd corner. one one hand, you've got chili's, applebees, outback, on the border and charleston's that have been open for what seems like forever. then you have the southeast corner japanese place that i thought would've closed by now (pepperoni grill at one point - what else has it been?). then you've got the old bolton's and marie callendar's which have been closed for a year or two and are still empty just south of 33rd on broadway.

I hate that whole intersection. Some of the places are so hard to get in and out of. We rarely go to any of those places because its just such a pain to deal with.

hipsterdoofus
11-07-2010, 03:38 PM
I hate that whole intersection. Some of the places are so hard to get in and out of. We rarely go to any of those places because its just such a pain to deal with.

Yep...Seems like a bad place to have a business. I remember once going to Dynasty and my wife and I had to wait through a couple of lights just to turn RIGHT into their lot.