View Full Version : OKC Skyline

Thunder
10-28-2010, 04:09 PM
I want to see some creative graphics of our skyline. Here is one with the Space Needle I really want to see for OKC. It will be really great if someone can buy that building to relocate down here with us. Or build one very similar.

It is a perfect fit right there near the erecting Devon Tower.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/thunderokc/OKC%20Skyline/okc1.jpg

Original photograph by Metro.

dmoor82
10-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Hell yeah!!! Then We can go to Paris and have The Effiel Tower relocated to OKC,then all we need is The 1,000ft Oil Derrick and The turbonomic tower and we got it made!LOL!!

USG'60
10-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Well, London Bridge is in Arizona. :doh:

icecold
10-28-2010, 06:52 PM
Let's go get the Arch in St. Louis, set it up over I-35 so we can be known as the "Gateway to Texas."

ljbab728
10-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Hell yeah!!! Then We can go to Paris and have The Effiel Tower relocated to OKC,then all we need is The 1,000ft Oil Derrick and The turbonomic tower and we got it made!LOL!!

We could get the Brooklyn Bridge, right?

dmoor82
10-28-2010, 10:19 PM
^^Hell yeah!Golden Gate as well!LOL

metro
10-29-2010, 12:14 PM
I want to see some creative graphics of our skyline. Here is one with the Space Needle I really want to see for OKC. It will be really great if someone can buy that building to relocate down here with us. Or build one very similar.

It is a perfect fit right there near the erecting Devon Tower.

Original photograph by Metro.

Nope sorry, that's not one of my photos, even before your photoshopping.

Thunder
10-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Nope sorry, that's not one of my photos, even before your photoshopping.

You posted it in the Devon thread. Dunno where you got it from if you did not take the picture.

Do you have a sky-view picture showing the downtown and the highway along with the river? I've been trying to search for a suitable picture to relocate the Golden Gate Bridge.

rondvu
10-30-2010, 02:08 PM
I like this idea. Not to replicate another structure, but something original. Setting closer to the river would be cool. Do a contest like they did for the Memorial and let OKC pic the winner. Something with lots of stairs. This way it can encourage the public to exercise and climb to the not. I have always thought the Kansas City Memorial Tower was impressive. http://www.ronsaari.com/stockImages/kansasCity/LibertyMemorialTowerAtNight.jpg

Bunty
10-31-2010, 10:48 AM
OKC should copy off our own stuff here in Oklahoma and make them much bigger. For instance, the Pioneer Woman statue could be made into the tallest statue in the world. Or the indian on top of the Capitol dome.

jmarkross
10-31-2010, 10:53 AM
We could get the Brooklyn Bridge, right?

It's for sale...