View Full Version : The Power of OKC Talk!

king183
10-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Yesterday, I posted about how I was frustrated with the city leaving a pot hole in the middle of NW 23rd and Penn for at least three months and how unhelpful the city's response was.

Today, road crews are out there working on the pot hole as we speak! This, my friends, is the power of OKC Talk.

Of course I'm being half facetious--surely, they didn't read our posts yesterday and then immediately send a crew down. But maybe the site does make a difference by giving people an outlet to discuss their frustrations, constructive criticisms, suggestions, and other innovative ideas, and maybe someone at the city reads and takes it into account.

Perhaps OKC Talk will help keep the I-40 Skydance bridge how it was originally envisioned. Who knows?

AAC2005
10-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Are you referring to that now perfectly square, six-foot-plus deep, closing-off-two-lanes-with-no-one-working-on-the-site-at-11:30 am-when-I-drove-by hole in the westbound lanes of 23rd Street?

That must have been a pothole from Hell to have them dig it up the way they did...I thought it was a water main situation!!!

OKCTalker
10-26-2010, 02:02 PM
There's a teenager on my street who drives too fast. Can I publish his name, address and vehicle description?

OKC Talk: The new ActionLine!

Pete
10-26-2010, 02:15 PM
We're IN YOUR CORNER!

dmoor82
10-26-2010, 02:22 PM
^^OKCTalk The new Amanda Taylor!

king183
10-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Are you referring to that now perfectly square, six-foot-plus deep, closing-off-two-lanes-with-no-one-working-on-the-site-at-11:30 am-when-I-drove-by hole in the westbound lanes of 23rd Street?

That must have been a pothole from Hell to have them dig it up the way they did...I thought it was a water main situation!!!

That's the one!

Watson410
10-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Maybe OKCtalk will help get something done about the SkyDance Bridge!!