View Full Version : Posting Fear?

Karried
03-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Hi all, does it get frustrating at times when people won't post? I wish more people would feel comfortable posting. I'm trying ( and I know you all are ) to introduce every subject possible to stir up some conversation and interest. It gets tiresome though, when no one seems interested or won't take the time to add a thought or comment.

Keith
03-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Hi all, does it get frustrating at times when people won't post? I wish more people would feel comfortable posting. I'm trying ( and I know you all are ) to introduce every subject possible to stir up some conversation and interest. It gets tiresome though, when no one seems interested or won't take the time to add a thought or comment.

I agree, Karrie. I have noticed that you have posted alot lately, and I appreciate it. Alot of times, Patrick and I will just start new threads just to get others to start posting. Some times it works and sometimes it doesn't. It does get a little frustrating when you keep it up and don't get much of a response. Just keep up the good work, Karrie.

mranderson
03-07-2005, 09:38 PM
I am the same way. I will think of a whimsical question and post it. Yes. Sometimes it flies, sometimes it dies.

Patrick
03-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Hey Karrie, I completely understand what you mean. I try my best to stir up discussion by starting numerous topics. Unfortunately, I've jsut been busy lately, and haven't had a lot of time to be creative.
I appreciate you for stepping up to the plate to try to come up with some interesting discussion for this forum.

Jay
03-09-2005, 01:38 AM
I try to do the same thing. I occasionally will spend an hour or two surfing for interesting discussion topics. My thing is I just have not found much here lately that is post worthy.

Sometimes I get beat to the punch which I consider a good thing.

I really like this board its nice to know I'm not the only one who is a useless information junkie.

Keith
03-09-2005, 08:52 PM
I really like this board its nice to know I'm not the only one who is a useless information junkie.

I thought I was the #1 useless information junkie?:LolLolLol

Patrick
03-10-2005, 12:39 AM
I try to do the same thing. I occasionally will spend an hour or two surfing for interesting discussion topics. My thing is I just have not found much here lately that is post worthy.

Sometimes I get beat to the punch which I consider a good thing.

I hear you. There just hasn't been a lot in the news lately...or at least, there hasn't been anything that interests me.

oklacity75, I always appreciate your input on this forum, and your forum topics. You're da man!

:yourock:

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
03-10-2005, 03:42 PM
No one should be intimidated or have any kind of fear of posting...Thats what we pride ourselves on here at OKCtalk is that we all come from different backgrounds and we all have a little bit of a different flavor.Just bring it on.I think it depends on what is going on with everyone at the time as to how"hot" the topic will be at any given time.But just post away no one will get chastized for thir opinions but like Mr.Anderson said sometimes it flies and sometimes it dies.Very True.

DarlingDiva