View Full Version : Barons Home Opener Ticket Giveaway

BrettL
09-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Guys and Gals,

We're giving away a pair of premium seats to next Saturdays OKC Barons home opener vs Houston.

Click here for details.
Barons Home Opener Ticket Giveaway (http://www.okchockey.com/showthread.php?364-Barons-Home-Opener-Free-ticket-giveaway)

OKCisOK4me
10-12-2010, 01:38 PM
I see the Barons lost the home opener. I didn't see an official attendance for the game on their official site. I was wondering if anyone knew what that number was. I did see a picture and it wasn't packed like a Thunder game. I guess people are still missing the Blazers and the prettiest faced head coach ever of the CHL...

theparkman81
10-12-2010, 05:57 PM
I see the Barons lost the home opener. I didn't see an official attendance for the game on their official site. I was wondering if anyone knew what that number was. I did see a picture and it wasn't packed like a Thunder game. I guess people are still missing the Blazers and the prettiest faced head coach ever of the CHL...

I think it was over 9,000 for the home opener, as for the blazers fans who miss the blazers, is time to move on, the blazers are gone, lets go out and support the barons as much as we can.

BrettL
11-05-2010, 02:16 PM
I think it was over 9,000 for the home opener, as for the blazers fans who miss the blazers, is time to move on, the blazers are gone, lets go out and support the barons as much as we can.

Quite the discussion going about this in the barons forum... some people wont let the Blazers die.