View Full Version : 2010 haunted house attractions

Martin
09-20-2010, 01:40 PM
it's nearing that time again... any reviews/recommendations on area haunted houses? -M

Easy180
09-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Won't matter to me cause I ain't afraid to admit this dude don't do haunted houses...few I did were done in a line and eyes were closed until I felt the outside

Definitely a wuss when it comes to these and lord knows what I am gonna do when my two yr old gets ready for them

Thunder
09-21-2010, 12:37 AM
Won't matter to me cause I ain't afraid to admit this dude don't do haunted houses...few I did were done in a line and eyes were closed until I felt the outside

Definitely a wuss when it comes to these and lord knows what I am gonna do when my two yr old gets ready for them

Obviously a wuss.... These haunted houses is NOT real. You won't lose your limbs.

chrisokc
10-07-2010, 02:50 AM
There's a free haunted house in Moore.
http://events.myspace.com/External/MySpaceMessage/Event/View/7894497

I think the must do thing this year is the Evil Dead musical though.

There's also a pretty cool horror/sci fi convention in Tulsa coming up.

BBatesokc
10-07-2010, 05:46 AM
I LOVE everything about halloween ~ especially the houses. I've worked haunted houses for years. When I was 14 I worked the one that used to be at the fairgrounds, then I went to Bricktown, then Frontier City as early as 10 years ago.

I have a costume I used to go out in that took 2 friends and 3 hours to put on. But, sadly, the wife is not as "in" to Halloween as much as I am/was ~ it's a waste to buy her a $20 ticket to a haunted house when she goes through them like Easy180 (blind and screaming). We used to dress up and go to the adult parties at the clubs.