View Full Version : Quit Smoking

Thunder
09-20-2010, 04:32 AM
Thanks to Insomnia, I came across this infomercial for Smoke Remedy and it was advertised as "hype" with nothing said on the medical part and how it work.

www.smokeremedy.com

Nothing much on their site, either. Just more "hype" and stories. The product is advertised by using all natural homeopathy medicines on the infomercial, but the names of these specific medicines was not mentioned.

They also promoted Lung Remedy to help restore lung functions. And on the site, there is a 3rd bottle, for free D-Tox with no info.

So, before I go to research reviews for these, have anyone here tried it? Results?

Thunder
09-20-2010, 04:43 AM
Here is a post a person shared as review for Smoke Remedy. Not really a review, but another option.

Just hear me out ok. I've been smoking for 38 years and have tried every thing under the sun. Only one thing worked. Auriculotherapy read up on it. It's done my most Chiropractors. It's like Acupuncture without the needles. They take an electric probe that is PAINLESS AND TAKES ABOUT 20 MINS. They place it on parts of your ear. It's about 150 where I live but it's only one treatment and if you need 2 then it's included in the price. Plus they give you a vitamin C remedy to flush the nicotine out. This probe puts YOUR BRAIN back to the way it was before you smoked. So it doesn't know nicotine anymore. Try it. It does work. Read up on it.