View Full Version : Halo 2 - X-Box

Karried
03-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Are there any gamers on this board? Does anyone like to play Halo? My boys kill me - 25 to 4 usual score - but that doesn't stop me from getting my sniper rifle and scoping them out - or of course, my favorite is the rocket launcher, who needs to aim? I'm a master at grenade throwing from my hiding places.

Halo 2 was long awaited in our household but we beat the game in about three days but we still multi play - my son hunts us all with that stupid energy sword and takes us all out with no effort. My younger son is great at it too...

yeah, I know, 'violent' video games might not be for everyone, but to me, there is nothing like taking on pretend aliens for hours with your kids..... so far, no violent tendencies in our household, we can vicariously take out our frustrations on the Elites and Hunters and watch out to the Grunts that get in our way :elmer3: ....

okcpulse
03-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Hey Karrie. Big Halo fan here. I beat both games. I was disappointed with the end of Halo 2, but the multiplayer games are MUCH better. Do you have XBOX live? If not, join! It's worth it, and only $5.95 a month. Avoid the headset and disable the voice feature if you have children. Us hardcore gamers love to cuss each other out to psych each other up, and we use words not for children.

I am handy with the rocket launcher and sniper rifle. And, here's a tip, Karrie. Hunters are always in pairs and are soul mates. So if you kill one, don't waste time killing the other, because the surviving hunter will become so irate at the loss of its partner that it will even throw down its weapons to chase you down and blugeon you to death.

And in Ascension, grab the sniper rifle quickly, immediately run after the Banshee and head to the very top of the sniper tower. From the roof, you can snipe anyone and they cannot find you. Be sure and drop from the Banshee to the roof high enough from the air so that the Banshee will fall from the floating island. Parking the Banshee will give you away.

okcpulse
03-08-2005, 01:00 AM
BTW, my favorite Halo maneuver is sticking a Grunt with a plasma grenade. It's a laugh to watch them run in circles!!!!