View Full Version : France just moved up a couple spots on the terrorist list

Easy180
09-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Not wishing anything on them but this certainly won't go over well with the extreme team

Full Muslim veils will soon be illegal in France: The French Senate passed a ban by a vote of 246 to 1 on Tuesday, and the measure has already passed the lower chamber. Now there are 10 days for dissenters to challenge the measure, which is considered unlikely. Several Muslim women have vowed to continue wearing the face-covering veils, despite the ban.

Kerry
09-14-2010, 06:27 PM
It didn't take long.

Eiffel Tower evacuated
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100914/ap_on_re_eu/eu_france_eiffel_tower_evacuated

Train station evacuated
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-09/15/c_13495148.htm

Easy180
09-14-2010, 07:08 PM
They have a military presence in Afghanistan?..500 or so?

Either way they better watch their backs over the next few months and especially the tower..Sure that thing is on Qaedas radar, cave map or whatever the hells they use

MustangGT
09-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Sadly illegal/terroristic behavior will in all probability result.

Double Edge
09-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Don't tell anybody, but it's illegal in Oklahoma and a lot of other states too. Look up the anti-mask in public laws.

MightyHorse
09-14-2010, 08:18 PM
further proof that the "religion of peace" is anything but

Eradicate them.

Round up members of this "religion of peace" and put them to death.

They're all terrorists. Every single one of them. There's not a single one of them that doesn't want to kill you because you don't follow their "religion".

redrunner
09-14-2010, 08:40 PM

Eradicate them.

They're all terrorists. Every single one of them. There's not a single one of them that doesn't want to kill you because you don't follow their "religion".

Look back at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment, now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine. It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now DIAMONDS! Anything is possible when you're not trolling.

MightyHorse
09-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Look back at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment, now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine. It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now DIAMONDS! Anything is possible when you're not trolling.

You haven't posted to this thread before. you're either a Troll on this thread looking to legitamize someone else's point or a Troll attempting to prove some left-wing commie point.

Islam extremists want to destroy our way of life. Left-wing pussies want to give power to the islamic extremists in the name of "equal rights".

When the terrorists have taken over every aspect of our political makeup and have completed their jihad against our once-great country, people like you will be begging for a drink of water or a bite of food from the last few patriots left in this country.

I pray to God that I am one of those people who is allowed to stick out my foot and push your face away, telling you to deal with the BS that you let into this country while you slowly starve to death.

redrunner
09-14-2010, 08:55 PM
You haven't posted to this thread before. you're either a Troll on this thread looking to legitamize someone else's point or a Troll attempting to prove some left-wing commie point.

Islam extremists want to destroy our way of life. Left-wing pussies want to give power to the islamic extremists in the name of "equal rights".

When the terrorists have taken over every aspect of our political makeup and have completed their jihad against our once-great country, people like you will be begging for a drink of water or a bite of food from the last few patriots left in this country.

I pray to God that I am one of those people who is allowed to stick out my foot and push your face away, telling you to deal with the BS that you let into this country while you slowly starve to death.

See post #6. Then rinse and repeat.

jmarkross
09-15-2010, 04:11 AM
Looks like Europe will start another war soon...they need it for economic alterations and regime changes...it will seem tiny at the beginning...then blossom into the big realm...let's just sit this one out. Muslims are a pox on the land--mostly because they live in the 7th century and are--without any doubt of any kind--as DUMB as BRICKS.

FritterGirl
09-17-2010, 08:34 AM
@RedRunner: Please don't feed the troll. Really. Is there a point? Like you said... rinse, repeat, and paint everyone with the same brush.

Stan Silliman
10-29-2010, 06:15 PM
You might as well have the discussion. I ask the same question to every tea-partier, muslim hater I run in to:

Can you kill all the muslims?
I think anybody who says "yes" is an idiot.
Flat out stupid, uninformed idiot.
Let me re-phrase.
We CAN kill all the muslims...
but not without making our planet completely uninhabitable... for humans.

Opinions?

dismayed
10-29-2010, 08:38 PM

Eradicate them.

So here's a question for you... aren't you an engineering or science student at a public university? If the statistics hold at UCO that must mean that probably 30 to 50% of the folks in your classes are Asian and Middle-Eastern, right? So probably a large percentage of your classmates are Muslim, a much greater proportion than in the general population of Edmond anyway. Have any of them ever tried to kill you? Do you feel threatened by them? Have you ever called a study group meeting and told them all how you feel about them... that you wish them all to be put to death? How do you think that would make them and/or you feel? Going back to my first question if you don't find every single one of them to be a threat to you, then how can you conclude that all Muslims everywhere are non-peaceful? Has any of this ever crossed your mind before?

I'm just trying to wrap my mind around the thought process that has brought you to this very extreme conclusion, especially considering you are probably coming into contact every single day with these folks and are either completely oblivious to it or are really getting a beat-down from the foreign kids.